This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SilvaoDoBF4
    User
    Member since November 20, 2018

Hello here I am again, well I wanted to say that I am stream, both for YouTube and Twitch and as I said before I can do a live showing you that I am good in the game. so only with SNIPER, both me and my friend JB, but something that does not get out of my head, why banish me by aimbot? I do not need to use programinhas to do my game, another thing I also want to inform you, I have + 2 bf4 accounts that has almost 2k of hours, if I play them too, will I be automatically banned because of IP? or not

As I said to you I am stream, I make videos to gain views and finally to earn money to invest more and more, I have Pc gamer rated at 9 thousand reais with Monitor 144hz 1ms, plus the peripherals are not is evaluated by you né kkk

Finally friends I said that would trigger the lawyer and etc ... For reasons like these, remembering that I do not use it, same in CS, I was banned for giving too much HS, Overwatch, I showed them that I am stream, streamava everything I did in the games and finally they broke the account and you did the same. I just wanted to know if there is any possibility of account unbundling, if there is no way to unsubscribe please let me know and I can play on my other accounts without being afraid to take ban for IP, because of the account that is banned.

Thanks for the collaboration of administrators and moderators.

Att: Marlon (SilvaoDoBF4)

• SilvaoDoBF4
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

z3UcWcg.png

more seriously, it appears you didn't even read the text admin wrote when denying you appeal.

Lemme make is more clear for you :

YOU HAVE RAISED A PUNKBUSTER VIOLATION (https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-410284.html )

BF4DB is not EvenBalance (who owns PunkBuster) and cannot be held responsible for that violation (say that to your lawyer, he'll get it), get your violation removed (check admin message for how-to), and then BF4DB will unban you.

• SilvaoDoBF4
    User

Hmmm, I understand, it happens that I am playing on other servers here good and another my account does not appear banned in PbBans.

• SilvaoDoBF4
    User

Now that I saw here, my friend, sorry for my arrogance. now that I saw in PbBans.

• SilvaoDoBF4
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Your ban appeal has already been denied.

If you continue to make appeals, we will ban your forum account as well.