This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Rrtaya
    User
    Member since April 18, 2020

Soldier Name: Rrtaya
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/Rrtaya
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: no i don't know how
    Appeal:

I'm not a big player of BF but i played a lot BF3 , long time ago. I don't play much BF4, I can play 2-3 games then no game for 6 month. Today I launch the game and i found out that every server kicking me each time i try to join them.

And a little messages appear in the console :[ADMIN] for [BF4DB] Aimbot. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/414862993 [BF4DB]

Yeeeesss !! I'm so happy to be ban for no reason !

I just want to have my ban removed because i'm not a cheater. How can i do ?

By the ways, the man who report me (who rage because i kill him) was meneer_de_Bo3

Also , this is my game report    https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1248898983435527296/414862993/ , the reason of the ban is not acceptable : my accuracy was 19% . Why teleporting headshot ? this is a non-sense.

• Rrtaya
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

• Rrtaya
    User

I was just camping on a small wall with bipod. And on hardcore mode, this is easy to kill someone with headshot.

Also, how can i get 19% accuracy with an aimbot ? I shot around 620 time ! I can't understand the logic

• Rrtaya
    Administrator

That's not how the game works. Ignore the 19% accuracy part, you also got 3.71 KPM.

Anyway I assume if you can do it once, you can do it again right?

• Rrtaya
    User

Don't know . Sometime , i'm the best, sometime i'm can't do anything.

I particulary proud of this party because kicked ass of everyone.

And 3.71kpm is not Kill per minutes. 

• Rrtaya
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Don't know . Sometime , i'm the best, sometime i'm can't do anything.

I particulary proud of this party because kicked ass of everyone.

And 3.71kpm is not Kill per minutes. 

Rrtaya
    You are never the best and kpm does stand for kill per minute

• Rrtaya
    User

So , I never cheat in any game. Cheating is for looser. Cheating ruin the gameplay , and destroy all the fun of a mutiplayer game. I never install any cheat engine or software, i don't know any of thoses and i don't care. I spend all lot of my time on others FPS ( like around 1023 hours on CS:GO ). I don't need to have cheat to destroy my ennemy. For this game, i don't understand the high result of the party... it can be exceptionnal you know. 

I don't want to spend time having to justify myself just to play because a guy didn't appreciate my shooting skills for a party.

• Rrtaya
    Administrator

"

So , I never cheat in any game. Cheating is for looser. Cheating ruin the gameplay , and destroy all the fun of a mutiplayer game. I never install any cheat engine or software, i don't know any of thoses and i don't care. I spend all lot of my time on others FPS ( like around 1023 hours on CS:GO ). I don't need to have cheat to destroy my ennemy. For this game, i don't understand the high result of the party... it can be exceptionnal you know. 

I don't want to spend time having to justify myself just to play because a guy didn't appreciate my shooting skills for a party.

Rrtaya

Ok then.

APPEAL DENIED