This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since May 09, 2020

^ why ?

https://bf4db.com/player/1863554198 look at that graph tho

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

The player is under investigation. Please remember that we're a team of volunteer, as such we have study/job/real life obligations that takes priority over our activity here.

I banned the player because it was a quick case but theorically we have to process the report list from older to newest. Currently there's over 100 opened reports on queue, so there's no need to open a thread if yours haven't been treated in a day or two.

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since May 09, 2020

Alright, thank you then. No mercy for them cheaters.

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    User
    Member since June 01, 2020

I agree, no mercy for them, sadly I have been permanently banned from having a stolen acc (bought on ORIGINS...) and now i should buy a new copy of a dead game to play again because the one who hacked my account used it to cheat. I managed to change the password but admins don't want to lift my ban. I could also provide them a screenshot of my gmail acc being filled with "new sign-in from web" everywhere, but they closed my thread and I can only cry in darkness now

• Mortiflex_RAT_HUNTER
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I agree, no mercy for them, sadly I have been permanently banned from having a stolen acc (bought on ORIGINS...) and now i should buy a new copy of a dead game to play again because the one who hacked my account used it to cheat. I managed to change the password but admins don't want to lift my ban. I could also provide them a screenshot of my gmail acc being filled with "new sign-in from web" everywhere, but they closed my thread and I can only cry in darkness now

thefuryscp
    Since the account was used to cheat, a ban was issued. Under our revised hacked account policy, though, it would be labeled as a hacked account so it wouldn’t be linked to any new account you may purchase.

It’s an old game, but lots of players. More than newer titles at times, too.

To address the OP, cheat score does not necessarily mean cheats, and we do not issue bans based on a cheat score alone unless it’s at 90% or higher, which triggers a ban by the Site Bot. The threshold for that trigger is extremely high, out of the realm of normal play, whereas below that is in fact possible.

We are an all volunteer team from around the world, many of which are taking leaves due to COVID-19. Our team works oldest to newest when it comes to reports, apart from Patreon reports. As it was announced, there may be longer wait times due to reduced staffing. Thanks for your patience and your understanding.

Locking to prevent spam. Any questions can be directed towards me on Discord or in their own thread. Thanks.