This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Supreme
    User
    Member since May 28, 2020

Soldier Name: SupremeMK2
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1753055025
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hello there, I am writing this in order to ask something. Recently I came back to the game after a few years break and find myself being stamped with a 50% cheater score put of the blue. It was curious to me since I haven't played the game in years and I was never an exceptional player to warrant people reporting me for insane kills or anything. I went back and checked my 24/7 fair play and found out exactly what I was thinking: Above average at best stats and k/d ratios. I'm unsure if the SPM thing can affect this score but that was heavily inflated back when 4x XP weekends were a thing and I used 200% XP boosters. 

Can I get some clarification on why I'm being tagged as a player with 50% cheater score and possibly have this stamp removed? 

Hope this can be looked on, many thanks. 

• Supreme
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Probably this.

5vGinLy.png

Can you explain?

• Supreme
    User

"

Probably this.

5vGinLy.png

Can you explain?

Angry_Cuban13

Yeah, that was back when I took the game kinda serious (around 2017 or so). I used to play a lot of Locker and it wasn't uncommon for people to stack up in those underground tunnels at C or watching the outside of B, i figured it was somewhat acceptable to stack up kills by peeking those places.

I left the game for a couple years and recently came back to it like 3 weeks or so ago, you can see my recents and check that I don't do nearly as good anymore, or well, above average it would seem like. Haven't even played a lot of shooters for that matter. Hope it can help to clear up some dust.

Any other info I can provide I would be glad to do so.
  • Supreme
    Retired Staff

Stacking up kills is not the same as achieving an HSKR that high.

• Supreme
    User

"

Angry_Cuban13

I think I got my statement wrong. I meant to say that, since so many people stack up in those corridors, more often than not you can hit their heads by simply spraying down that corridor. Flanking up on B point for example from the outside, it was somewhat easy to catch people up from their backs and have stable aim to take them down. Again, those stats are from years ago when I used to play more regularly, specially Locker. My recent games havent been nearly as effective.

Hopefully I made myself much clearer now.
  • Supreme
    User

I'm not saying I am or used to be a god at the game, I can confidently say that most of those stats were part influenced by luck but also personal skill.

If there's anything else I can aid with, I'll be happy to assist, but so far this score has proven inconsequential to me joining most servers and having a bit of fun, specially ones with high vehicle respawn rates, and I hope this incident or well, forum post, doesnt hinder my ability to play now.

My main objective with this thread was to find explanation on why this is a thing, not necessirly trying to refute it or appeal it or whatever the case might be.

• Supreme
    User

Continuing here. Is there a way an admin can get this thread locked? my main intention was to find out the why of the % being so high, but I've already figured out a way to lower it myself, which is just by playing the guns normally, since the meter proably thinks im stat-padding.

I appreciate the insights.

• Supreme
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

"

Angry_Cuban13

I think I got my statement wrong. I meant to say that, since so many people stack up in those corridors, more often than not you can hit their heads by simply spraying down that corridor. Flanking up on B point for example from the outside, it was somewhat easy to catch people up from their backs and have stable aim to take them down. Again, those stats are from years ago when I used to play more regularly, specially Locker. My recent games havent been nearly as effective.

Supreme

"

I'm not saying I am or used to be a god at the game, I can confidently say that most of those stats were part influenced by luck but also personal skill.

Supreme
    That is not random or luck, I have similar stats, u do not get headshots that high by random bullet deviation or luck, you have to go really hard for the head, random hs and luck can get u around 20% hskr, anything around 30% is not luck, u have to go for the head to get that high hsrkr, so u should have said "I was playing for headshots".

A lot luck here too:

https://i.imgur.com/CX0J1hZ.png

CX0J1hZ.png

• Supreme
    User

"

"

"

Angry_Cuban13

Supreme

"

Supreme
    That is not random or luck, I have similar stats, u do not get headshots that high by random bullet deviation or luck, you have to go really hard for the head, random hs and luck can get u around 20% hskr, anything around 30% is not luck, u have to go for the head to get that high hsrkr, so u should have said "I was playing for headshots".

A lot luck here too:

https://i.imgur.com/CX0J1hZ.png

CX0J1hZ.png

Russao
    As I said, luck and personal skill. Spraying down the underground tunnels is almost guaranteed to net a kill when people are stacking up in each other, you just have to aim at their general direction. As I mentioned before too, I'm wasn't a God at the game or anything, but it I think is natural procedure for any one who used to play a lot of shooters to aim at the head, however, low tick rate servers and general latency can also have a play at how much a kill is actually gotten due to your own personal level. 

Touch of luck and personal skill as I said, since yes, it is obvious for anyone with shooter experience to aim at the head, but also didn't know the spray of the gun, nor adjust for recoil very well, but it didn't matter for tight spaces with a lot of people stacking up. 

However, I'm not gonna downplay the fact that yes, I was playing for fast kills which translates into me actively going for their heads, so apologize in advance for the wording I've been using, specially since again, I used to flank outside of B a lot too, or outside of D, and as I said on my post before it is much more manageable to have a steady aim when coming up from the back. 

If you check my recent however, you can see that I don't perform nearly as good as someone with an hskr that high, which is to be expected when you don't touch a game for literal years. I apologize if I made myself unclear at some stage, but at the end of the day, I was trying to find out the reason why a random Joe like me was stamped with such score, not necessarily fight the system or anything of the sorts. 

• Supreme
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

If you record the game where you do exactly what you just described to us and achieve the same at least 42% hs rate and ~2 kpm in two different games with ACW and then with M4 then we will consider such possibility. These 2 weapons stand out greatly comparing to other weapons and 317 and 142 respective kills with these weapons is quite a lot to consider seeing a pattern. I can understand laser like weapons but acw has a substantial horizontal recoil and is not a weapon for headshot farming on a medium distance (tunnel camp). Read about video evidence requirements here

• Supreme
    Retired Staff

Closing thread after staff discussion.