This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • FroToe
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 07, 2017

This guy doesn't even play anymore, but I was watching a video and noticed him in it doing rage-cheater things and thought "wonder if he's banned".  Well, worse than "not banned", he's listed as "clean"!  GAK!  Can't have that.  I'm find with not listed at all, but somehow that "clean" tag is irksome.  :)

So here's the video I was watching.  I found the FACE3002 section pretty entertaining.  https://youtu.be/P_-WGwNVRZA?t=6m1s

• FroToe
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

http://bf4db.com/player/ban/1749333979

Thank you for the report,

banstatus has been changed!

I had to tag it as clean because this was the report for the player.

6x2aniI.png

~Nadeko

• FroToe
    User
    Member since May 19, 2017

So a cheater can set themselves as clean just by submitting an empty report? you guys should probably change that. If I see someone as clean I am much less likely to follow them around and record, and since the plugin announces 'clean' players it will dissuade other people in game from reporting. 

Im not a fan of the 'clean' tag in general, only in certain cases (often reported players) does it make sense, but I guess it works.

• FroToe
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

So a cheater can set themselves as clean just by submitting an empty report? you guys should probably change that. If I see someone as clean I am much less likely to follow them around and record, and since the plugin announces 'clean' players it will dissuade other people in game from reporting. 

Im not a fan of the 'clean' tag in general, only in certain cases (often reported players) does it make sense, but I guess it works.

tacticaltot
    We will be implementing a button to reset a player's profile/report status. I case an empty report is provided we will simply clear the thread without tagging them an 'clean'.