This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Zkorpyun
    User
    Member since December 18, 2018

Hello, I was banned from all BF4DB protected servers yesterday afternoon at around 6PM GMT, I have reviewed the reason for the ban, and just because of "suspicious stats", it's a reason to ban someone? This is my second account after losing the password to my previous one and I have over 1000 hours on the other account at level 139. Surely being good at a game isn't a reason to ban someone? I don't know how I am meant to prove myself here or convince you otherwise. All I'd like is to play the game properly, without having people getting salty at me for killing them a multitude of times.

BF4DB Ban - https://bf4db.com/player/1516594343

I've reviewed my own stats on multiple platforms, and I see nothing wrong with them personally, considering there are people who are in their level 20s and 30s getting 10x the stats of me, surely this is suspicious? You be the judge.

I hope to be back on the battlefield soon,

Kind regards,

Zkorpyun

• Zkorpyun
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

"

Hello, I was banned from all BF4DB protected servers yesterday afternoon at around 6PM GMT, I have reviewed the reason for the ban, and just because of "suspicious stats", it's a reason to ban someone? This is my second account after losing the password to my previous one and I have over 1000 hours on the other account at level 139. Surely being good at a game isn't a reason to ban someone? I don't know how I am meant to prove myself here or convince you otherwise. All I'd like is to play the game properly, without having people getting salty at me for killing them a multitude of times.

BF4DB Ban - https://bf4db.com/player/1516594343

I've reviewed my own stats on multiple platforms, and I see nothing wrong with them personally, considering there are people who are in their level 20s and 30s getting 10x the stats of me, surely this is suspicious? You be the judge.

I hope to be back on the battlefield soon,

Kind regards,

Zkorpyun

Zkorpyun
    "There are people who are in their level 20s and 30s getting 10x the stats of me, surely this is suspicious?"

I'm gonna be honest with you. I've never seen a lvl20 to lvl30 guy having 545.1% HSKR with M240B.

• Zkorpyun
    User

I typically play in a fastpaced game of Operation Locker on Conquest Large where everyone likes to rush Charlie. Of course, it's a fantastic opportunity to completely ruin everyone's day when you're sat there in a corner shooting everyone that comes through the tunnel, especially when you sit there with an LMG or Sub-Machine gun. That is how I would explain the Kills/Hour.

As for the Headshot to Kill ratio, there's nothing better than aiming higher than centre mass to confirm a quick kill. My simple trick is pull back slightly on the mouse as you're peppering them with lead. Then reload straight after you confirm the kill. That's typically how I would get headshots throughout a game of Locker.

Yes, 37 Headshots seems suspicious, but surely if I was cheating those headshots would be above 60 per cent of all my kills.

I'm sorry if it does seem that I am cheating, but I've played Battlefield since Battlefield 2 first came to the scene.

• Zkorpyun
    User

Besides, surely my accuracy would be better than 22 per cent if I was to be using any sort of cheat. It's hard not to get high accuracy when you're using cheats. It's quite difficult when you're spraying and praying that you get kills.

• Zkorpyun
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1044762091679610112/1516594343/

Let me tell you. unless every one of your bullets hit the enemies' head, or there's no way achieving this kind of Kills Per Hit.

That's a clear indication of aimbot or DMG Mod.

APPEAL DENIED