This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • SETTES_BOT
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

I find this hard to believe. He is on your network, which is not using a VPN.

• SETTES_BOT
    User
    Member since January 28, 2018

I live in Belarus I can not play with cheats for this is the law
  • SETTES_BOT
    User

My permanent address is 178.122.210.xxx

Staffnote: Censored for privacy reasons

• SETTES_BOT
    User

I ask you to believe I do not know this player I assure you
  • SETTES_BOT
    Administrator

Well, then how it is possible that it is linked to the same IP you had on 4 occasions? Within a timeframe that fits your regular playtimes.

• SETTES_BOT
    User

Yes, it was you who showed me

• SETTES_BOT
    User

So if this is so you will be punished too)
  • SETTES_BOT
    User

It's hard for you to prove that something is visible
  • SETTES_BOT
    User

Remember that the Internet provider issues the ip address of all Belarus it does not have the current from me
  • SETTES_BOT
    Administrator

Your IP changes quite often, but those links are within such a short timeframe that it seems highly unlikely that it is someone unrelated to you.

So if you have no proof of you knowing that player, and you can not prove the account is not yours I am afraid I need to deny your appeal.

• SETTES_BOT
    Administrator

It also seems that another of your linked accounts has accessed a boosting server?

• SETTES_BOT
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/945724835748332096/1916091213/

And this account also linked to you, 156H and 57K, makes 2,73H on average for a kill. Max damage of the AEK is 24.5. 100 / 24.5 = 4.08...H for a kill with bodyshots. On a 100% health server. The 9 headshots in the report can not have increased the K/H this significantly.

I think I can safely deny your appeal now. All your linked accounts have been banned. Please consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED