• TACTICALWeapon
    User
    Member since October 13, 2021

I've been checking on the bf4db discord and seen so many accounts who just comes in and insult the admins over cheating or whatever drama they're on...

So of course we all know those accounts are using a disposable phone numbers 

for me ? i don't feel comfortable to verify my discord phone number ?

Plus having a one phone number is expensive here in this country from where im living.

Just have the second security where the person has to wait for 10 minutes and thats it ? 

I can't even chat on the discord all of this shitty security of discord where people can just get disposable phone numbers and comes into the discord and throws out some drama.

• TACTICALWeapon
    User
    Member since October 13, 2021

Why is this being ignored?

• TACTICALWeapon
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Hi, mobile verification is required in our discord for both security and preventing spam.
    The decision to use verification is yours.

• TACTICALWeapon
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

I’ve always found it interesting that there’s this false idea that somehow BF4DB was the one you were submitting your phone number to for verification or something. 

Phone verification is a Discord thing that BF4DB has nothing to do with apart from a radial check box in server settings saying it’s required for security.

If you choose not to do that, that’s on you. But it’s required for security purposes and has been for years. 

You saying “they’re clearly using disposable phone numbers” is also false, as generally speaking the accounts joining the Discord are not new accounts. Not to say it’s never been done, but it is seldom. Don’t get mad at BF4DB because you don’t want to follow the definitely needed security protocols.