This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • alucardgr
    User
    Member since May 19, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/1889773396

You banned this account for spectator bug?! All are invisible in Shanghai if spectator got bugged

The video is a joke  from a teammate

They are on same team

This is a joke pls unban and make a small research bfr you ban people wtf

• alucardgr
    User

Check also the graphics there are all bugged!!! lol....omg we saw the post of this guy on Discord also first time and we made fun of him....we didnt expect that someone will believe this video wtf...

• alucardgr
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Never knew that the SR338 is something you can aim and shoot with an C4 trigger..

• alucardgr
    User

lol is a well known bug in Shanghai....often happens to me and even restart the game doesnt help...you must wait next round

• alucardgr
    Gold Supporter

"

lol is a well known bug in Shanghai....often happens to me and even restart the game doesnt help...you must wait next round

alucardgr
    So well known that neither the BF4DB Staff, nor me know about it? If its so well known, you can surely share a link from a page, where its mentioned..

I looked for this Bug, only found the invisibility/godmode glitch..

Also, if he wants to be unbanned, he can Appeal.

• alucardgr
    User

omg...i never thought we gonna have this convertation..... 

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/bcdkiw/invisible_players_bug_on_siege_of_shanghai/

i got tones of videos but never thought to capture this bug....i ll try to play a lot in shanghai till happens pffff......i dont belive it lol...... i tell to sapporo to send you also

• alucardgr
    Gold Supporter

Also as soon as he pulls the Spawn beacon it shows up and the camera turns with his movements?

• alucardgr
    User
    Member since May 30, 2020

So this is the absolute state of BF4DB admins lmao. Have you EVER played this game? It's a Shanghai bug where the map doesn't load properly and people running around invisible. I spectated my teammate because it was so funny seeing such a bug, but never thought ANYONE on earth would think this is cheating lol. That guy who reported him must be some minus KD lowbob, who accuses everyone with cheating just because they kill him. He had reported people 80+ times with dogshit evidence. Are you guys really serious about this ban? If so, you are the lowest of the low. Oh, and yes, that's my video.

• alucardgr
    User

When you play and you got the bug you cant see enemies...also some of your weapons are not able to take them....you change weapon and you astill see the same... .... i got to show you...is a graphics bug ...even if you restart the game is still the same....the graphics are not loaded....in spectator mode is the same....

• alucardgr
    Gold Supporter

"

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/bcdkiw/invisible_players_bug_on_siege_of_shanghai/

i got tones of videos but never thought to capture this bug....i ll try to play a lot in shanghai till happens pffff......i dont belive it lol...... i tell to sapporo to send you also

alucardgr
    completely different bug.. its a client sided bug, the game fails to load in the textures, it doesnt affect other players.. The bug you linked doesnt let it look like you are holding a C4 trigger while killing someone with an SR338 at around 9-10 o`clock from where he was looking at..

NOTE: I AM NOT AN ADMIN, ONLY AN SUPPORTER OF THIS PAGE

• alucardgr
    User

"

"

alucardgr
    completely different bug.. its a client sided bug, the game fails to load in the textures, it doesnt affect other players.. The bug you linked doesnt let it look like you are holding a C4 trigger while killing someone with an SR338 at around 9-10 o`clock from where he was looking at..

NOTE: I AM NOT AN ADMIN, ONLY AN SUPPORTER OF THIS PAGE

ChimeitekinaNeko

i ma telling you change weapon and you still see pistol if you are enginneer but you shoot mbt law for example

• alucardgr
    User

yeeeeess i managed to find bugged shanghai.....lot  invisible cheaters there!!! i will send link when upload in 30 mins

• alucardgr
    User
    Member since January 20, 2019

Looks like a client-side bug to me...

But if that player wants to get unbanned, he must come here and appeal himself.

• alucardgr
    User

"

R_Kurbel
    the bad thing is that people banning without playing bf4 at all i suppose....ill post the video link here to also where sapporo will appeal....i am lucky that i found a bugged shanghai map so quick...is a joke really

• alucardgr
    Gold Supporter

"

"

R_Kurbel
    the bad thing is that people banning without playing bf4 at all i suppose....ill post the video link here to also where sapporo will appeal....i am lucky that i found a bugged shanghai map so quick...is a joke really

alucardgr
    The Staff plays BF4, so do I.. Also asked one of my friends if he ever heard about the bug seen in the Video, he doesnt know it either.