This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AlphaSmokeNot
    User
    Member since October 24, 2021

I had a conversation with this dude in a server, and seconds later, i was kicked by him. I tried to join other games and matches, but i am banned on all servers.
    Probably because he saw my old account which i used to hack on on my patato pc like 5-6 years ago. Is that enough to get my new account banned on every server, even while i am playing legit on my new account for 2 years? I think this is unfair and unsportive. I am playing legit on this account and i really enjoyed it, until -x- discoverd my bf4 history and banend me from every server. He linked my clean account to my 6 year old account, so it is marked as cheating of "suspisious" and therefore banned. This is unfair, because i am not hacking so why should i be banned for that?
    Can someone explain?
    Thanks!
  • AlphaSmokeNot
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

That dude was me. I like to link accounts, it's fun. It bans "clean" players when they keep killing admins too much. Sorry bruh, I won't do it anymore, I promise. Sorry for your accounts too (not). Any way I can re-pay you for your lost accounts?

Anyways, enough "trash" talk. 

BF4DB doesn't ban accounts only, it bans CHEATERS behind them. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :D

retard-drooling.gif

• AlphaSmokeNot
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

"

I had a conversation with this dude in a server, and seconds later, i was kicked by him. I tried to join other games and matches, but i am banned on all servers.
    Probably because he saw my old account which i used to hack on on my patato pc like 5-6 years ago. Is that enough to get my new account banned on every server, even while i am playing legit on my new account for 2 years? I think this is unfair and unsportive. I am playing legit on this account and i really enjoyed it, until -x- discoverd my bf4 history and banend me from every server. He linked my clean account to my 6 year old account, so it is marked as cheating of "suspisious" and therefore banned. This is unfair, because i am not hacking so why should i be banned for that?
    Can someone explain?
    Thanks!
    AlphaSmokeNot
    Thanks for your honest admittance! We ban the cheater, not the account. As per our ban policy, all future accounts you purchase will also be banned! Have a nice day.