This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PallaDiiN_Odoii
    User
    Member since August 02, 2019

So. i am not able to play on my servers forever, even if i testfied my account?

• PallaDiiN_Odoii
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

So. i am not able to play on my servers forever, even if i testfied my account?

PallaDiiN_Odoii
    Depends on your explanation for your headshot statistics.

• PallaDiiN_Odoii
    User

Wrote it on my first thread. It was mostly this one special game on Spind. It was a USTAS, its a one shot on head. The enemy played like pepegas and layed on the ground in the B - C war between both teams. Its a spray shot gun its not really hard to hit heads. I mean you can look at my other weapons. There fcking normal. The USTAS is broken

• PallaDiiN_Odoii
    Administrator

"

Wrote it on my first thread. It was mostly this one special game on Spind. It was a USTAS, its a one shot on head. The enemy played like pepegas and layed on the ground in the B - C war between both teams. Its a spray shot gun its not really hard to hit heads. I mean you can look at my other weapons. There fcking normal. The USTAS is broken

PallaDiiN_Odoii
    You may check the denied appeals section to see how well CS skill works as an excuse.

Laying down isn't cutting it either.

It definitely isn't sufficient for these kind of stats.

Please elaborate further on how you got these stats.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1132098756476063104/1004574153278/

• PallaDiiN_Odoii
    User

Gonna live with that. I mean if one or two games from 300 with "weird stats" are a deciding factor with that, its pretty WeirdChamp. I can even be god himself and nobody would belive me. 63 headshots are crazy. Its ok, i can live without Bf4 ^^
  • PallaDiiN_Odoii
    Administrator

"
    Gonna live with that. I mean if one or two games from 300 with "weird stats" are a deciding factor with that, its pretty WeirdChamp. I can even be god himself and nobody would belive me. 63 headshots are crazy. Its ok, i can live without Bf4 ^^
    PallaDiiN_Odoii
    Good. Saves us work.

All info you need available upon clicking the BF4DB logo in my signature.

Have a nice day.

APPEAL DENIED