This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ODYSSEUS
    User
    Member since August 08, 2020

Like seriously, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKPzS_zZwxc <- this video was posted yesterday as a "proof" of me hacking and my ban appeal gets denied for Minute 4.11 to minute 4.12 where i traced a guy not even a second long who ran away right where i was aiming to.

Not just 30+ people on my discord laughed their asses off after hearing that this was enough evidence for a hack also a few people on the Official Battlefield Discord did and even two Dice Members.

This bullshit here is ridiculous. If even Dice members say that there was clearly no fucking hack involved then that should maybe let you rethink your stupidity here. 

• ODYSSEUS
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Funny. I can’t find to complaining on any of the official EA Discords nor can I find DICE members “laughing”.

• ODYSSEUS
    User

Yeah coz i talk to people in DM since not everyone has to know that i got banned without real evidence 

You guys did already enough damage to the reputation i´ve build up with many players, with that nonsense of a ban

• ODYSSEUS
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

multiple sets of eyes have looked at this. there is more instances than 4.11 to 4.12 of clear lockons.

• ODYSSEUS
    User

"

multiple sets of eyes have looked at this. there is more instances than 4.11 to 4.12 of clear lockons.

infinatshadex

Ok then go ahead and tell me those "clear instances" of lockons in the video please coz apparently 30 guys and i are too stupid to see those lockons.

• ODYSSEUS
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

• ODYSSEUS
    User

"
    facecorndutch
    He was jumping behind those crates, it looks weird i agree but its not aimlock

• ODYSSEUS
    User
    Member since February 29, 2020

Dude is amazing how u shoot before u see the enemy at 2:34

• ODYSSEUS
    Administrator

those 30 sets of eyes obviously weren't looking hard or are blinded by bias. the above is about as much of a lockon as you can get.
  • ODYSSEUS
    Administrator

there is 

A: no minimap B: no gun, arm, head, "jumping" or any physical way to know he was there C: as he did not shoot again, no way to know he was there. that movement was not a mouse input it was a lockon. the evidence is clear and obvious.

• ODYSSEUS
    User

"

Dude is amazing how u shoot before u see the enemy at 2:34

Darksouls04
    My settings are completely different from what the Spectator has as settings and the barrel was visible.

"
    those 30 sets of eyes obviously weren't looking hard or are blinded by bias. the above is about as much of a lockon as you can get.
    infinatshadex
    Neither of both tbh. but KK

• ODYSSEUS
    User

"

there is 

A: no minimap B: no gun, arm, head, "jumping" or any physical way to know he was there C: as he did not shoot again, no way to know he was there. that movement was not a mouse input it was a lockon. the evidence is clear and obvious.

infinatshadex
    You could even see him jump when i walked further into the room dude lmao. He was trying to get onto that table or what ever the duck that thing was he was standing ontop of.

• ODYSSEUS
    Administrator

i have watched this video frame by frame from the moment you entered the door. all movement of the enemy is seen AFTER you snap onto him. there is no debate here. 
  • ODYSSEUS
    Administrator

Closing due to pointless arguing