This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheRealJakee
    User
    Member since October 11, 2019

Soldier Name: TheRealJakiee

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/profile/TheRealJakee

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal - My appeal was denied because a member cannot provide accurate details on why I was banned besides linked account. Only issue he states is for static IP address is the same. If that is true, then you should be able to see each devices MAC address and quickly see that the MAC address do not match. If we have the same internet provider and live close to each other, then the internet would have us share the location login. Simple google searched debunked Sovereign_s theroy.. As i previously said, I can provide LEGAL DOCUMENTS OF SEPARATE LIVING SITUATIONS. 

AS of why i re open a thread, it is because other one was locked. obviously i am not hostile as I just want my account upbanned so i can go back to playing a game. Not trying to be a pain, but would honestly like both sides to be heard and looked into further. 

The info i got from the battle reports are incomplete. Like previously stated, I have a third party witness that can attest, separate IP adresses if that matters to you and different state and provide details.

Also if wanted too, we can also join a game together, and you could see all the details there.

Im not saying he doesnt deserve to be banned, which you have proof of him cheating and that is 100% okay with me, but my account, me personally have never cheated and can provide all info as such in a respectful manner which has been since, expect from sovereign for some reason doesnt want to be challenged at all. I have screen shots all our conversations from this thread and others and if not resolved correctly ( I will recommenced a different admin as reddit shows other threads that sovereign has been unfair and unjust to others in the past) Im not trying to be rude just dont wanna be unjustly banned for something that i have never done.

• TheRealJakee
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Would you like to escalate your appeal per our ban policy then since you’ve been so unfairly banned?

Would you like a second opinion?

• TheRealJakee
    Retired Staff

Also, have your brother submit another ban appeal and we’ll review both.

• TheRealJakee
    User

Im simply saying i am not him. I played 2 matches with him that doesnt show up on his battle reports. One on zavod 311 which was his first game ever, and then rogue transmission after. He was removed for hacking and tried to rejoin as we all 3 (TheRealJakee (ME) swearimnottoxic (homeboy Kyle) and brother  TheBuster420(brother) and i will post proof of our discord call and time and date from today when i obtained proof and time and of battle report data too. TO show times all 3 of us where in match talking in a squad for that match and a half together. (joined mid game on Zavod 311 roque trans. was our only full match and that when Buster was removed from match for hacking >stated that in chat at time. Even Kyle and I were like wtf <  and as well as the correct corresponding battlereports .

• TheRealJakee
    User

I am unsure on how to get those screen shots on here. I will ask to post them in the discord chat where you addressed me about your message. 

• TheRealJakee
    User

Also would like to point out that he admitted to cheating and he does deserve a ban. As of me I do not cheat and dont deserved to be banned. I wouldnt make such a big deal if I was lying. I am still waiting on a reply for those screen shots and info..

• TheRealJakee
    User

Still currently waiting on a reply.

• TheRealJakee
    User

Been 2 weeks with out a response.? 

• TheRealJakee
    Retired Staff

Appeal approved.