This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • reza_malekian
    User
    Member since March 22, 2021

Played with and against him on multiple occasions, and followed him around during a game in which he went 120/1 in a server where nearly all other players were not even close to half his kills, which raised an alarm. then I followed him around whenever I could (he was a tank player who was taking out targets consistently from afar)  i could visibly see that the turret of his tank was tracking non tagged targets which were obstructed and/or across the map. other players in this lobby, teammates and opposite team, also agreed upon the very high possibility of aim software.

This became evident later on where he was able to achieve very high accuracy in gunfights in high object density maps such as pearl market, consistantly hitting triple kills on single mag on non grouped targets.

If you observe the player behavior you would notice that there is a pattern:

he gets reported a few times, he changes his username (sometimes once a month) and continues the trend.

PS. This is coming from a Battlefield veteran (user ID: JustAPotato1234)

• reza_malekian
    Member since March 27, 2020

Who are we talking about?

• reza_malekian
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You kinda gotta tell us who you’re talking about. 

• reza_malekian
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

I think he is talking about SkrubNorman. https://bf4db.com/player/1732383596

• reza_malekian
    Member since March 27, 2020

player is clean.

• reza_malekian
    User
    Member since February 02, 2021

If ppl were judged because of name changing  would have to ban  half of the Players   on BF4

I don't see one bit of evidence so very poor report 

and I might as well advise don't bother reporting this guy  you would be wasting your Time.