This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • br-rafaeldias
    User
    Member since May 16, 2019

Soldier Name: BR-RafaelDias
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1055453809
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal (Portuguese Version) : Eu quase não tenho tempo para jogar ou mexer no meu computador, quando tenho eu costumo jogar para descontrair, então comprei o Battlefield a alguns anos, um jogo que eu curto e gosto, fiquei alguns tempos sem jogar, quando voltei eu tentei me conectar ao servidor do meu clã, logo em minha tela começou a aparecer que eu estava banido, eu não entendi muito bem, eu trabalho e não tenho tempo para computador, então quase não jogo, como eu entrei de ferias resolvi voltar a jogar o Battlefield 4 com os amigos do clã, gostaria de saber o porque do banimento se eu não uso nem conheço algum programa ilegal para o jogo, necessito de ajuda, o jogo foi caro e saiu do meu bolso o valor para comprar, gostaria de uma solução, pois não consigo me conectar em nenhum servidor.

English Version:

I almost do not have time to play or play on my computer, when I have to play to relax, so I bought Battlefield a few years, a game I like and enjoy, I did not play for a while, when I came back I tried to connect to the server of my clan, soon on my screen began to appear that I was banished, I did not understand very well, I work and do not have time for computer, so almost no game, as I entered on vacation I decided to play Battlefield 4 again with friends of the clan, I would like to know why the ban if I do not use or know any illegal program for the game, I need help, the game was expensive and out of my pocket the value to buy, I would like a solution, I can connect to any server.

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Sim
    Appeal (Portuguese Version) : Eu quase não tenho tempo para jogar ou mexer no meu computador, quando tenho eu costumo jogar para descontrair, então comprei o Battlefield a alguns anos, um jogo que eu curto e gosto, fiquei alguns tempos sem jogar, quando voltei eu tentei me conectar ao servidor do meu clã, logo em minha tela começou a aparecer que eu estava banido, eu não entendi muito bem, eu trabalho e não tenho tempo para computador, então quase não jogo, como eu entrei de ferias resolvi voltar a jogar o Battlefield 4 com os amigos do clã, gostaria de saber o porque do banimento se eu não uso nem conheço algum programa ilegal para o jogo, necessito de ajuda, o jogo foi caro e saiu do meu bolso o valor para comprar, gostaria de uma solução, pois não consigo me conectar em nenhum servidor.

English Version:

I almost do not have time to play or play on my computer, when I have to play to relax, so I bought Battlefield a few years, a game I like and enjoy, I did not play for a while, when I came back I tried to connect to the server of my clan, soon on my screen began to appear that I was banished, I did not understand very well, I work and do not have time for computer, so almost no game, as I entered on vacation I decided to play Battlefield 4 again with friends of the clan, I would like to know why the ban if I do not use or know any illegal program for the game, I need help, the game was expensive and out of my pocket the value to buy, I would like a solution, I can connect to any server.

br-rafaeldias

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/guide-how-to-claim-your-soldier-3296

Without claimed account we will not review your appeal.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

Verified Account 
  • br-rafaeldias
    User

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

English Version:

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator

• br-rafaeldias
    User

Brother, I do not know how to explain this to you, I enter the game just to unlock me, just play in free time, release my account, please do not do anything wrong, if you want I'll show you my computer and you'll see that it does not there is nothing wrong.

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator

"

Brother, I do not know how to explain this to you, I enter the game just to unlock me, just play in free time, release my account, please do not do anything wrong, if you want I'll show you my computer and you'll see that it does not there is nothing wrong.

br-rafaeldias

If I do not get a reasonable explanation for those stats, the chance of that happening will be 0.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

I play Battlefield 4 from the Playstation 3, I only play sometimes, the computer I played was very hard, and I did not play the right, when I bought a good computer I played good, just that, I'm not a hack, you banned me for a simple statistic, this is not right, if I were really a hack I would not be here wasting time knowing that it would not work, I'm fighting for what's mine, please understand, I need the game, I'm not the person with a good financial condition to be buying These things, this is something I like, I come home tired, stressed from work, the only thing I use to relax is my computer, which I only use for movies, I play when I have time, it's a passing moment.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

Forgive me if I'm writing some wrong things, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translate to communicate with you.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

I always played Battlefield 4, for years on playstation 3, 4 and on the computer, it's the only game I like, so please understand my situation, I have a passion for the game, this is one of the only things I enjoy playing.

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator

"

I play Battlefield 4 from the Playstation 3, I only play sometimes, the computer I played was very hard, and I did not play the right, when I bought a good computer I played good, just that, I'm not a hack, you banned me for a simple statistic, this is not right, if I were really a hack I would not be here wasting time knowing that it would not work, I'm fighting for what's mine, please understand, I need the game, I'm not the person with a good financial condition to be buying These things, this is something I like, I come home tired, stressed from work, the only thing I use to relax is my computer, which I only use for movies, I play when I have time, it's a passing moment.

br-rafaeldias

I do not think that is an explanation for your outrageous HS stats.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

I know how to play and dominate the game, you're judging me as a hacker by a simple stats, this does not have any nexus, as I said, I play for years, if you think I'm a hacker by a simple high number of killing you are totally wrong in doing this, I am unable to play on almost all servers for the simple fact of playing well. I have rights and I know them very well, what is being done is something totally wrong and without logic.

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator

"

I know how to play and dominate the game, you're judging me as a hacker by a simple stats, this does not have any nexus, as I said, I play for years, if you think I'm a hacker by a simple high number of killing you are totally wrong in doing this, I am unable to play on almost all servers for the simple fact of playing well. I have rights and I know them very well, what is being done is something totally wrong and without logic.

br-rafaeldias
    If this remains your only defence I am sure this appeal won't result in an unban. I will give you one chance to record a similar game as mentioned above. Record in 720p preferably 60fps, the full game, uncut. Upload to youtube and post the link here together with the battlereport. You got 48h.

• br-rafaeldias
    User

What do you want me to say?

You want me to beg, tell me how I can prove the opposite that I do now ...

• br-rafaeldias
    Administrator

"

What do you want me to say?

You want me to beg, tell me how I can prove the opposite that I do now ...

br-rafaeldias

Terms mentioned above. Your ban is temp lifted for you to record. After 48h the result must be posted here. It will be reviewed by other staffmembers.