This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • HackHunter
    User
    Member since September 25, 2018

Dear Admins

this player was report here and the Admins told that this player was playing on a "BOOST" server ....so he is marked as CLEAN

But what kind of "BOOST" is this that he has about 13 Billion Kills alone with AEK  ? He has "only" 30 billion kills in 22 hours ??? Is that a Joke ? Other player were/are playing very hard to get in the best lists ...

The Players Battlelog  Account : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/soldier/Shavic-IS-BackXD/weapons/940486941/pc/

Please proof and ban this player. I think this kind of "cheat" can not be tolerate here, cause people want fair gaming.

Dear Admins i thnak you all for your times and so good services here for a fair and better gaming .

Thnx :D

• HackHunter
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Dear Admins

this player was report here and the Admins told that this player was playing on a "BOOST" server ....so he is marked as CLEAN

But what kind of "BOOST" is this that he has about 13 Billion Kills alone with AEK  ? He has "only" 30 billion kills in 22 hours ??? Is that a Joke ? Other player were/are playing very hard to get in the best lists ...

The Players Battlelog  Account : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/soldier/Shavic-IS-BackXD/weapons/940486941/pc/

Please proof and ban this player. I think this kind of "cheat" can not be tolerate here, cause people want fair gaming.

Dear Admins i thnak you all for your times and so good services here for a fair and better gaming .

Thnx :D

HackHunter

Stats are the result of joining a modded server. This can happen by accident. But even if it is done on purpose, it isn't directly bothering the game so it is just an extreme form of statpadding and not bannable for our standards in most cases.

It is up to EA to take action against these modded servers. We can not do much about it unfortunately.

• HackHunter
    User

Thnx for your fast answer dear Admin but ... :

1. That means that someone have to write to EA for banning this guys ? Or what can you do ?

2. Are this kind of server still existing ?

• HackHunter
    Administrator

"

Thnx for your fast answer dear Admin but ... :

1. That means that someone have to write to EA for banning this guys ? Or what can you do ?

2. Are this kind of server still existing ?

HackHunter

If you encounter a server with impossible score increases, screenshot the name and server page then report them via EA support (Like a EA forum mod explains here). They do still exist.

• HackHunter
    User

AAAAAAAh very nice ... thank you very much Admin for this informative answers, for your time and help. Thnx :D

• HackHunter
    Administrator

"

AAAAAAAh very nice ... thank you very much Admin for this informative answers, for your time and help. Thnx :D

HackHunter

Np :)