This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sgtsams1
    User
    Member since May 12, 2020

Dear moderator,

I was wrongly banished and I want to be released again.

I have been insulted by a lot of people as hackers for 3 weeks probably this is not true.

I play a lot on your server and the server of the WBKS where the admin Elve checked me once without knowing it and found that I didn't hack this was told to me later.

The next is a couple of members of the WBKS have acuh intensive spectatored me and they also said that I don't hack.

I know that the videos look very suspicious, but there are a few factors that you don't know when the videos were taken, my opponents were marked and I was able to meet them very well, the other one is my mouse, I changed my mouse, this also helped me to victory and I didn't hit a head in a normal aimbot, you just hit the head.

With some kills I heard the opponents and when you see my number of hours you can see that I have experience with it.

I hope you understand me and release me.

Thanks a lot

• Sgtsams1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi, 

The reason i banned you is because the round on the video is just an example as since the 26th of April your skill, KD and Accuracy increased massivly while you never seem to headshot. That in combination with what is shown on video (which looks like a body aimbot). Gives me the indication you cheat. So could u explain this?

As i am the staffmember who banned you i will not decide about this appeal, another staffmember will relook at the evidence. 

• Sgtsams1
    User
    Member since May 12, 2020

Dear moderator,

First of all, thank you for your feedback.

I have already thought that this question arises I can understand this very well, it really is that I have only been so good lately but that is the reason that I have not played for a long time what you play on my last can see and only now play again a lot during this time I practiced a lot and played other games Rainbowsixsieg or Cod where good aiming is important and I used to have a very bad pc and a cheap mouse that had a bad lazer in the Mouse and therefore a very large inaccuracy.

But now I've got a lot better. I now have a GtX 1080 ti and I have 140 fps and therefore a completely different game experience and also a better one. I got a gaming mouse and keyboard from lugitech. Where the lazer in the mouse is much, much better.

I can't say more because there are no more.

I have no desire to lie to you now why have no reason to do so.

I would like to show you a video of the people who controlled me, they were also surprised why I was banned and the admin banishes a lot of people. And she really controlled me exactly, if you want you can ask her theoretically I can also lie but I want to play with open cards.

Have a nice day

• Sgtsams1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

I would like to make it clear that we at WBKS did not say that he was not cheated, only that we did not notice anything strange in the round where he played with us.

He is banned on WBKS.

RElfe1090
    Refrain from posting on appeals if you aren't staff.
  • Sgtsams1
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You went from nothing to something in a matter of days.

It is clear that you are cheating.

Appeal Denied.