This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Tobivier
    User
    Member since October 10, 2020

Hello,

After a Half year i stardet playing Bf4 again. I got a great experence how it was back in the day's.

but now some day's later, i wanted to play again and realised that i've got banned for "Aimbot".

Now i'm asking, when do i used aimbot or some other sort of cheats/hacks? Because i never did that!

And how can i get unbanned?

Ingame name:        Tobivier

Battlelog:       https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/Tobivier/stats/1004004509756/pc/

If u have questions, feel free to ask.

Note: sry for my bad English, it's not my Native languge. And I'm a little bit out of practice. :)

• Tobivier
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The link below has highlighted battle reports about halfway through the page that shows clear use of aimbot. Can you please explain?

4CR
  • Tobivier
    User

Hello, 

i think if someone is using Aimbot and Stuff. That he would have a Hs rate near the 100% and not under 50% or close over 50% (53%).

and if u look at the date, This was the time when i Active played bf, when i was a better player. And yes sometimes u just get a great round. Or atleast ur just Caming around and just wait for someone to run into ur shots, or u do some tasks (Hs ribbon). Then smth like this easly can happen.

• Tobivier
    User

Hello, 

i think if someone is using Aimbot and Stuff. That he would have a Hs rate near the 100% and not under 50% or close over 50% (53%).

and if u look at the date, This was the time when i Active played bf, when i was a better player. And yes sometimes u just get a great round. Or atleast ur just Caming around and just wait for someone to run into ur shots, or u do some tasks (Hs ribbon). Then smth like this easly can happen.

• Tobivier
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

Hello, 

Tobivier
    No, if someone is using an aimbot stats aren't necessarily near 100% hs rate due to the game mechanics.
    You have a massive skill spike on the 28th of May 2019. https://i.imgur.com/3GYdkEg.png on this image I highlighted the anomaly - you have a spike in literally everything, amount of kills, KPM, HS rate, Accuracy, KD. And you weren't using sniper rifles there either. All kills are done by AR/LMG/Pistols. This isn't just a sudden great round. It's a clear usage of an aimbot toggle.

To give you the benefit of the doubt, you can record a video evidence and recreate stats of 1 round - battlereport
    So, record a round of gameplay to verify your abilities.  The terms of recording is as follows:
    • Recording must be from round loading screen until end of round scoreboard.
    • Resolution must be a minimum of 720p 60fps, with a recommended 1080p 60fps.
    • There may be no outside audio, other than the game and a VoIP application of your choosing.
    • The statistics you need to replicate are: 30% accuracy, 45% hs rate, use any of the assault rifles you wish, get at least 50 kills with 5 kpm 2.5 KD on Operation Locker TDM mode
    You will have 72 hours from the acceptance of these terms to record your gameplay. During this time your ban will be lifted, allowing you to play.
    By the conclusion of the 72 hours, the video must be uploaded to YouTube and a link to the Battle Report posted here for consideration.

Do you accept these terms?
  • Tobivier
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

No response from the OP.

Appeal denied