This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Neep1z
    User
    Member since September 20, 2019

Soldier Name : Neep1z

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/profile/Neep1z

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal : I never used aimbot i m a pure pro player 

My Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_XJB7urrt-08C4w383AN2A
    If anyone need my video on montage kills i m ready to show it :) 

Thanks Alot !! 

• Neep1z
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Please, maybe you can explain how did you get these rounds because there is no video on your youtube showing such a gameplay and I have hard time believing in purity of your pro skills

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1172709458634912064/359781704/ - 6.5 KPM, 52% hs rate

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1077817773046463424/359781704/ - 5 KPM, 69% hs rate

Bear in mind, explanation like "I aim for heads" won't quite work. But maybe a link to the source of your sudden great infantry skill might do you good 

• Neep1z
    User

Yea i can explain it and i am ready to explain about it .. 

Is it possible to Pm ? 

• Neep1z
    User

I m ready to show that i m innocent :) 

• Neep1z
    Administrator

Write the full explanation here

• Neep1z
    User

Ok .. I am sooo old player of bf4 Playing it from 3-4 years but than u will ask how u are good now .. Ans : When i was new at bf4 i was having a bad shit pc Fps -30 U can check my recordings And i bought a new Pc in Previous week 

my old PC ; Core 2 duo e7600 4gb ram and Gts 450 

My new Pc ; Intel Xeon W3520 10gb ram and gtx 1050 

And i also bought a new mouse (Bloody A91)  And i even recorded my gameplay today too with my friend's acc. I will upload it on my channel so soon 

I am so good skill player but due to bad pc i was not able to play good but i m great player now .. If u have any questions please ask .. 

• Neep1z
    User

U saw that my videos on channel gives me 30 20 fps right? 

• Neep1z
    Administrator

So, are you saying you have been playing since you were 9-10 years old?

But alright, pro player, how about you record a video within the next 72 hours (by 8pm CET Monday 23/09/2019) where you replicated this round using Type 88 LMG. That is KPM must be 6.5 and a headshot rate at least 50% . It must show the complete round, from loading screen to end screen. The minimum resolution is 720p at (preferably) 60fps. There may NOT be ANY background music or outside audio in the video. Videos submitted with background music or outside audio will not be accepted. Video must be uploading with the link and battle report posted to the ban appeal within the 72 hours to be accepted. The appeal will be denied and closed if nothing has been received at the deadline.

The ban will be lifted if you agree on these conditions.

• Neep1z
    User

Its so hard to make gameplay from start screen to end screen bcz i have a shit network and this video will be in gbs I will give u my some Clips with Type 88 LMG

• Neep1z
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"My new Pc ; Intel Xeon W3520 10gb ram and gtx 1050 "

You should have no issue recording a full round if you use Nvidia Shadowplay. Also recording the round will hardly affect your network and vice versa.

All we need is a 720p video (60fps) uploaded to youtube. You can set the video bitrate to 12mbps (even 7.5) in shadowplay setting if the video size is an issue. 

• Neep1z
    Administrator

We do not accept clips. As TheNotoriousDoge said, recording a whole round with software like OBS (or NVidia ShadowPlay) does not require network, it will take some time to upload it but that's about it. The clock is ticking and you still haven't answered whether you agree to record or not

• Neep1z
    Administrator

If no answer from OP within 24h appeal will be denied.

• Neep1z
    Administrator

APPEAL DENIED