This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Arturo1234
    User
    Member since February 24, 2019

Hi, I recently got banned from servers and I find that someone reported me here, as I found out about this I started searching and that person said I was using aimbot, I was literally playing yesterday with my friends and were teaming up, and had such great teamwork and fun that it may seem rare but hey... it's skill... we were four, if you cover in the right spots and get down camping you can get 50 kills in no time, specially in those maps that are close quarters and people keep lining up like birds. Besides, there is no proof that I had such software... please show me a video ... an image, something... the stats that I have I've earn them... Just look at the sniper... how many times I missed... come on... with an aimbot I would not miss any... besides those things tend to have viruses for which I stay away also. I hate cheaters as much as you do, I come to play my game after work and when I see someone with those hacks I get mad as well, and when I report them I get a video or image, please reconsider this, again, those stats are earned.

The id is: Elkepon247

Thanks

• Arturo1234
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Please claim your account.

• Arturo1234
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

You have 24h to claim your account.

• Arturo1234
    Retired Staff