This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • waqarhaiderh
    User
    Member since July 04, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/281045447

my account is banned due to suspicious stats. I am wonder why my account is banned. I die alots in game that's why my account is banned?? or I just kill few peoples than normal??? I am not using any cheat to destroy that game. I just paly fair nothing else. you can check my account's stat and tell me cheaters stat looks like that??? please unbanned my account thnkx.

• waqarhaiderh
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

https://bf4db.com/player/281045447

my account is banned due to suspicious stats. I am wonder why my account is banned. I die alots in game that's why my account is banned?? or I just kill few peoples than normal??? I am not using any cheat to destroy that game. I just paly fair nothing else. you can check my account's stat and tell me cheaters stat looks like that??? please unbanned my account thnkx.

waqarhaiderh

Please click the blue claim button on the 4DB page you provided. Without claimed battlelog I can not assist you.

• waqarhaiderh
    User
    Member since July 04, 2018

claimed now..... check it....

• waqarhaiderh
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

A few servers running our plugin logged multiple 130827 restrictions and one MD5 Mismatch.

PunkBuster kicked player 'Just_Die_N00B' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

PunkBuster kicked player 'Just_Die_N00B' (for 2 minutes) ... MD5Tool Mismatch: -removed-

The disallowed program / driver kicks can be caused by some recording programs (Bandicam in some cases), macro software (A4-Tech Bloody software, AHK, older Logitech suites), damaged drivers etc. The MD5 tool violation is a different story and has proven to be a reasonably accurate indicator of cheats being used.

Your ban will not be removed. Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service.

APPEAL DENIED