• JFK1958
    User
    Member since October 31, 2020

Ciao,

come ho accennato in precedenza  gioco a BF4 e vengo espulso causa punkbuster per un ban blobal  del mio account, pur non avendo mai barato. Siccome  Even balance non si è  degnata di rispondere alle mie mail per fare ricorso , ho creato un nuovo account (con altro nick e mail su origin) e riacquistato il gioco. Naturalmente ora  sono al grado " 0 " è possibile trasferire il mio stato precedente di soldato sul nuovo account ?

Grazie

• JFK1958
    Unverified User
    Member since July 03, 2020

"

Ciao,

come ho accennato in precedenza  gioco a BF4 e vengo espulso causa punkbuster per un ban blobal  del mio account, pur non avendo mai barato. Siccome  Even balance non si è  degnata di rispondere alle mie mail per fare ricorso , ho creato un nuovo account (con altro nick e mail su origin) e riacquistato il gioco. Naturalmente ora  sono al grado " 0 " è possibile trasferire il mio stato precedente di soldato sul nuovo account ?

Grazie

JFK1958
    Translation:

Hi,

as I mentioned earlier I play BF4 and get kicked out due to PunkBuster for a global ban of my account, despite never having cheated. Since Even Balance didn't deign to reply to my emails to appeal, I created a new account (With another nick and email on Origin) and bought a new copy of the game. Of course now I'm at rank "0" is it possible to transfer my previous soldier status to the new account?

Thank you

• JFK1958
    Unverified User

Ciao,

Purtroppo, non c'è modo di trasferire i tuoi progressi del tuo vecchio account a quello nuovo che hai appena creato, in quanto i progressi sono connessi al tuo GUID (È un codice univoco per ogni account EA).

Le opzioni che sento di consigliarti sono:

1. Aspettare che EvenBalance risponda al tuo appello che hai creato con loro e se loro ammetteranno che il ban è stato istituito per errore, lo rimuoveranno e tu potrai continuare a giocare normalmente con il tuo vecchio account.
    2. Oppure la tua seconda opzione è giocare con il tuo nuovo account, accettando il fatto che sul fronte progressi dovrai ricominciare da capo.

Hai menzionato che hai inviato una email ad EvenBalance... Per appellare il tuo ban hai inviato loro direttamente una email oppure hai creato un ticket di supporto tramite il loro sito web EvenBalance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer your progress from your old account to the new one you just created, as the progress is linked to your GUID (Is a unique code for each EA account).

The options I can recommend you are:

1. Wait for EvenBalance to respond to your appeal that you created with them and if they admit that the ban was triggered by mistake, they will remove it and you can continue playing as normal with your old account.
    2. Or your second option is to play with your new account, accepting the fact that on the progress front you'll have to start all over again.

You mentioned that you emailed EvenBalance... Did you email them directly to appeal your ban or did you create a support ticket via their EvenBalance website?

• JFK1958
    User
    Member since October 31, 2020

Ho creato piu di un ticket di supporto perché nei contatti sono indicate solo 2 mail :

https://www.evenbalance.com/license.php questa riservata alla licenza sviluppatori di gioco

[email protected] questa per segnalare giocatori che usano cheat.

• JFK1958
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

R.I.P. your Account.. Evenbalance wont answer.. Had the same issue and still no answer, lawyer said it aint worth it, since the court doesnt really care/wont process about low cost things.. Petetion against them doesnt seem to go anywhere as well.. 

• JFK1958
    Unverified User

"

Ho creato piu di un ticket di supporto perché nei contatti sono indicate solo 2 mail :

https://www.evenbalance.com/license.php questa riservata alla licenza sviluppatori di gioco

[email protected] questa per segnalare giocatori che usano cheat.

JFK1958
    Translation:

I have created more than one support ticket, because only 2 emails are indicated in the contacts:

https://www.evenbalance.com/license.php this is reserved for the game developer license

[email protected] this to report players using cheats.

• JFK1958
    Unverified User

Come ribadito nel mio post precedente, hai 2 opzioni.

Se hai già creato un ticket di supporto, evita di crearne altri, in quanto potrebbe allungare i tempi di risposta al tuo ticket. Inoltre non mi stupirei se, a causa COVID-19, così come altre Compagnie, EvenBalance abbia ridotto il personale, creando così un notevole aumento dei tempi di risposta.

Nel mentre aspetti una loro risposta, potresti nel frattempo giocare con il nuovo account che hai creato, e qualora EB risponderà al tuo ticket di supporto e solleverà il tuo ban, a quel punto deciderai se ritornare al tuo vecchio account, oppure continuare con quello nuovo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation:

As reiterated in my previous post, you have 2 options.

If you have already created a support ticket, avoid creating any more, as it may lengthen response times to your ticket. Also I wouldn't be surprised if, due to COVID-19, like many other Business Companies, EvenBalance has reduced their staff thus creating a noticeable increase in response times.

While you wait for their response, you could in the meantime play with the new account you created, and if EB responds to your support ticket and raises your ban, at that point you will decide whether to return to your old account, or continue with the new one.