• aRareMonster
    User
    Member since September 18, 2019

Like so many others, I've been given the touch of death by PB. VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 81668 is the verdict.

Tried to appeal the ban with EB. But they either died, closed shop, or they don't give a horse's butt about answering any request for help. For all intents and purposes Alex J at EB is AWOL. Truthfully, though, I wonder if it would do any good. Other than the standard cut and paste job they don't appear to do much good anymore. I found out that I am in good standing with BF4DB, and given you people look at the stats, makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

So, do you guys know anything about my accounts ban?
    Thanks in advance.

• aRareMonster
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Well there's a reason we stopped using PB violations as ground for a ban : https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777

Like you said, you'll only get a copy-pasted message from them if you send a ticket. The best advice I can give is get a new account, forget about trying to appeal.

• aRareMonster
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

maybe they need a "wake up" call.. what about getting all the innocent banned ppl together and sue their ass into the abyss..?

• aRareMonster
    Gold Supporter

I dont know how it is in the countries you come from, but if you get punished for something in my country, you have the right to see all the evidence, so that you can work with it and possibly find a way to proof them wrong.. otherwise they could just go full beserk and ban random ppl, which have to pay for the game again.. and EA doesnt care, cuz they make money with it..

• aRareMonster
    User

"

Well there's a reason we stopped using PB violations are ground for a ban : https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777

Like you said, you'll only get a copy-pasted message from them if you send a ticket. The best advice I can give is get a new account, forget about trying to appeal.

TheNotoriousDoge
    I applaud your method. For so long I thought PB was doing its job, until it affected me. Now I am faced with EA's apathy, and EB lack of professionalism. Nobody on either end cares, as you have all heard and most likely experienced.
    I tell you, I have been EB took the money and ran.

I have submitted a review on the BBB about Even Balance. There I found out they have 3 addresses they list as their business addresses. One is a P.O. Box. The others are business suite - the one listed on their website. Interestingly enough, the suite they say they operate from, is actullay the address of a law firm. No less. The other is a plaza. No, you can see no EVEN BALANCE, INC. sign above the business. You can spot a Little Ceasar's pizza joint though. Smells like a con job. Either that or they are run by law student interns and pizza guys during their lunch breaks on the public wi-fi network. That would explain the time it takes to get a reply, if any,

• aRareMonster
    User

"

maybe they need a "wake up" call.. what about getting all the innocent banned ppl together and sue their ass into the abyss..?

RussianTwoHand
    I signed a petition online trying to get something done against PB, and contacted some people on https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/181803/master-discussion-thread-for-bf3-punkbuster-bans/p13. I paged a few members affected by the same issue. Maybe I did it wrong, by paging people individually, and should have started one single discussion with multiple parties. But the fact is that I received a warning and a suspension for 5 days for spamming and posting petition, violating TOS. Rules are rules, I guess. But there is apparently no rule where legit customers get some sort of arbitration, let alone investigation.

IF the moderators here allow, I will post that link. I will not try my luck here, or violate another rule. Especially since BF4DB is one of the few places that  is giving a listening ear and actually have done some investigating of their own. So, to me, they are our ally in this fight. That little bit of respect this place deserves.

• aRareMonster
    User

"

I dont know how it is in the countries you come from, but if you get punished for something in my country, you have the right to see all the evidence, so that you can work with it and possibly find a way to proof them wrong.. otherwise they could just go full beserk and ban random ppl, which have to pay for the game again.. and EA doesnt care, cuz they make money with it..

RussianTwoHand
    The problem is that the internet and online gaming and corporations that operate therein are in a different frontier. Common law is not applicable. Regulations are different, and said corporations have to operate differently. That is why Google in Germany - where they have very strong privacy laws - operates differently than in the US - where such laws are very limited and usually in favor of corporations.
    In the interest of full disclosure, I speak as a gamer in the US.

• aRareMonster
    Gold Supporter

could be coincidence but i just got a GUID ban from EB with no information at all.. (i checked every anti cheat page for a ban reason, but they still show me as clean..) also waiting for an answer on my trouble ticket since 3 days.. 

i hope for them that this is only a bug and not a bitch move caused by my post.. would be the bitchiest badmin move ever..

• aRareMonster
    User
    Member since July 02, 2018

I feel genuinely sorry for all those affected by this bullshit, I hope -but recognise they never will- fix this cancer that is plaguing BF4.

pressf.jpg

• aRareMonster
    Gold Supporter

funfact: im still able to play my first account even thou it should be "silent logged" as well, since i switched between them quite frequently and im such an evil cheater.. (like you can see from my videos and stats.. im really a gross cheater with all the walls and aimbutt and godmud)