This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Brandishing_bob
    User
    Member since May 01, 2020

Soldier Name: Brandishing_bob
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/821893562
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

AppealSince you think that I am still linked to the other account, I have contacted EA support again, and have received conformation from them that my account was indeed compromised. I have also posted even less redacted versions of the EA emails, as well as the live chat transcripts. I have also taken a video of the entire live chat, as well as going through my email, and opening up the previous emails that EA sent me. I will post a link HERE when it is done uploading. Everything hidden is my email, my name, or ways to access my account.

EA Initial Case Number

Live Chat Referral 

First Live Chat Case Number

First Live Chat Transcript

Original Email Confirmation

First Live Chat End

Second Live Chat Case Number - This is the EA case number confirming my account was indeed compromised.

EA Live Chat Transcript

Email Confirmation

EA Confirmation of Compromised Account

I provided enough evidence to prove that this link is not valid, and am more than happy to send video/screenshots of anything else that is needed.

Thanks,

Bob

• Brandishing_bob
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied. However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game. If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.