This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • TheIpodk9
    User
    Member since August 04, 2019

Soldier Name: TheIpodk9
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/841992840

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: I have extremely high HSKR on a few weapons, ofc viewable on my profile. All of these were gained through attachment grinding on a server I used quite frequently for about a month, four years ago. At the time of the ban I was already on my way out of BF4, but now I'm looking to start playing again. I looked at another case similar to this one and saw that they were asked to provide the battle report for those matches, I tried looking for those reports and found what I believe was the server I played on(Killem & Chillem), but I get an error when I try to go into the detailed view. I'm guessing this is due to how old the matches were. If theres any other way I can provide proof this is how I got the HSKR, I'd be happy to provide it. I really wasn't that great a player, and while I've gotten better from playing other FPS titles, I'm still not(played one game today and went 23-19).

Regardless, thanks for your help and I know the system was just doing its job, but I'd like to see if I can get a second chance on a game I used to love.

• TheIpodk9
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Approved judging from longest nemesis killstreak.