This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • chaka3221
    User
    Member since September 20, 2019

Уважаемая администрация. Прошу вас разобраться в вопросе бана моего аккаунта. Так так информация приведеная в жалобе на меня была исковеркана и истолкована не верно возможно поэтому вы приняли не верное решение забанив мой аккаунт chaka3221.  Да мой друг предоставил мне аккаунт baaananaaaaaaa для проведения эксперимента и создания видеоролика на ютюб с целью показать,что защита от читеров в нашей любимой игре не идеальна и нам честным игрокам приходится очень тяжело. Я хотел  призвать разработчиков игры отнестись более ответственно к борьбе с нечестными игроками. Так же я приследовал цель показать в видео на сколько не интересно и скучно играть с читом и быть читером.Так вот скорее всего данная идея была не верно истолкована в жалобе на меня и вы выдали мне бан Linked Account. Надеюсь на ваше понимание и правильное толкование моей идеи. Я чесный игрок это видно и по моей статистике по времени которое я наиграл в игре и готов это доказать в любом виде и на любом сервере. Спасибо  https://youtu.be/HDPG-bKvhMs вот пример из последних  моих  записей

Dear administration. I ask you to understand the issue of the ban of my account. So the information provided in the complaint to me was warped and not true perhaps that's why you made the right decision banned my account chaka3221.  Yeah my friend gave me the account baaananaaaaaaa for the experiment and create a video on YouTube to show that protection from cheaters in our beloved game is not perfect and we honest players have a very hard time. I wanted to encourage game developers to take a more responsible approach to the fight against dishonest players. Also I had to chase down a goal to show in the video how much not interesting and boring to play with cheats and be a cheater.So most likely this idea was not truly interpreted the complaint to me and you gave me ban Linked Account. I hope for your understanding and correct interpretation of my idea. I'm honestly player and it shows on my statistics at the time that I played in the game and ready to prove it in any form and on any server. Thank https://youtu.be/HDPG-bKvhMs here is an example of a fight from my last entries

• chaka3221
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"I hope for your understanding and correct interpretation of my idea."

Yup, clear as daylight.

APPEAL DENIED