This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ORCAeXz
    Banned
    Member since January 16, 2018

https://www.bf4db.com/forum/thread/sorry-admins-i-made-another-account-1025

I know I was wrong. I know it is my fault that I did not manage my account well. but I feel bitter.

I am not a hacker, I am not a abuser.

So I wanna unban......

P.S. Rankers / ESL players have another accounts too. 

So can I report them?

• ORCAeXz
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

The problem is not having another account, the problem is that YOUR account got used to cheat with. Therefor, you will be treated the same as any other case: your other accounts will be banned.

Why? Because we can not verify if you indeed got hacked or just using the hack as an excuse. Plus, in the case of the 2nd situation, you can not be trusted keeping your account safe (that is a personal opinion). Of course in the situation of a security breach at EA, we are willing to lift a ban. But that has not happened yet.

Do not create more threads about your ban. Those will be removed, most likely together with your forum permissions.

• ORCAeXz
    Administrator

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/937628067370901184/1907289660/

And not only the stats of your other account bother me. But reports like this from your current account make some alarm bells sound for me too.. You do not have to explain it, but if you want too I would appreciate it.

• ORCAeXz
    Banned

OK. but I really feel bitter.

I can't prove my account is hacked. becuz I don't know how to proof it.

When I played the game well, I could do the same thing.

If you can't unban, would you allow me to create a new account?

• ORCAeXz
    Administrator

No. That's the whole point of banning linked accounts... Making it more difficult for owners of banned accounts to create new ones..

• ORCAeXz
    Banned

but I wanna play bf4. I can't play bf4 at this moment.

• ORCAeXz
    Administrator

This is going nowhere... You can play normally on official servers with both of the accounts. End of the discussion.

/Closed.