This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Flyboy3121
    Banned
    Member since October 12, 2019

So someone by the name of Toffeepop used my IP, played multiple servers, went 79/10 with a 95% headshot accuracy and got me banned from BF4DB. My question is, can I get my ban appealed for this reason as It wasn't me that played, and my account wasn't hacked, the IP was taken. This is just a question and not an official appeal, hence why all of the info is missing.

• Flyboy3121
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thats not even slightly how that works. 

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

That's what I was told by a server admin. He said that that guy used my ip to get my account and then he played on it. I'm just wondering if that is still under the category of having my account hacked or not. I want to get back in this game. If you need proof, I have it.

Thanks,

• Flyboy3121
    Retired Staff

Your account was used by a cheater to cheat with. The Toffeepop account you mentioned was also an account the cheater used, but since your account is compromised and was used to cheat there is no chance of an unban. 

• Flyboy3121
    Banned

Is there any way to transfer my stats over to another account so I can continue playing? I don't want to have to restart this game all over again and buy premium again as well.

• Flyboy3121
    Retired Staff

No