This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • areaVF
    Banned
    Member since June 24, 2020

Soldier Name: SoaR_area
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/1013416385
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: Hey made this thread too see if id be able to have my ban lifted, i understand you guys are volunteers and dont have a lot of time.

I was recently reported and then banned afterwards from a game I had on operation locker, this game i got 188 headshots which is why i guess the admin instantly banned me after seeing it.

The amount of headshots was 100% legit and the player who reported me was welcomed to spectate me and record footage, jokes on me as i was laughing at him and was very confident anyone who watched me play would know i was legit but 2 days later my account is actually banned.

I dont want to argue and waste mine and your time, i dont have much to nothing for evidence, it was great game and ive had my account for years and have played some BF 5 too which you are welcome too look at the stats on that, I only really snipe on BF5 so I do have around a 60% hs on that game. Im very highly rated in alot of games and known for having absurd aim.

I'd never cheat on any game nevermind BF4 which really is one of my favourite games which has been ruined by the people that i have been put into a group with, I am not a cheater and I hope this ban is removed. 

If so id be willing to shadow play some stuff from some operation locker games, I think the fact this game last well over an hour is also overshadowed.

Like I said I havent much to back myself up and I understand and respect any decision made in this thread by the admin who reviews it.

If you know anything about CSGO heres my profiles there.

https://www.faceit.com/en/players/area

https://steamcommunity.com/id/citystreets/

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/areaaimgod

Thanks for reading and I apologise about it coming to this step.

• areaVF
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

seeing how you are such a pro csgo player, I am sure you wouldn't mind recreating this battlereport stats. That is, you must get at least 7 KPM, 5KD, 23% accuracy, 54% headshot rate with AEK and Type 88 LMG (50/50 kills wise), and at least 150 kills overall on Operation Locker. Would you record a video of such a gameplay for us please? 

• areaVF
    Banned

"

Hi,

seeing how you are such a pro csgo player, I am sure you wouldn't mind recreating this battlereport stats. That is, you must get at least 7 KPM, 5KD, 23% accuracy, 54% headshot rate with AEK and Type 88 LMG (50/50 kills wise), and at least 150 kills overall. Would you record a video of such a gameplay for us please? 

Volt
    Hey thanks for the quick response, like i said this was an insanely hectic and good game, id be happy to try for you, playing a certain way i can easily record a video of me getting 200 kills 50% headshot and 3+ kd with 4+ kpm

• areaVF
    Administrator

Oh and just a quick question, I am sure you must be clean now, but do you have anything to say about this - https://www.hltv.org/news/15052/area-handed-vac-ban ?

• areaVF
    Banned

Correct me if im wrong but im convinced a hacker would have more than 20% shot accuracy, like i said id be willing to record some gameplay for you guys but it seems a little unfair to record probably the best game ive every had. 

• areaVF
    Administrator

"

"

Hi,

seeing how you are such a pro csgo player, I am sure you wouldn't mind recreating this battlereport stats. That is, you must get at least 7 KPM, 5KD, 23% accuracy, 54% headshot rate with AEK and Type 88 LMG (50/50 kills wise), and at least 150 kills overall. Would you record a video of such a gameplay for us please? 

Volt
    Hey thanks for the quick response, like i said this was an insanely hectic and good game, id be happy to try for you, playing a certain way i can easily record a video of me getting 200 kills 50% headshot and 3+ kd with 4+ kpm

areaVF
    Oh no-no, you must be misunderstanding, the requirements are very specific. You see, you must get at least 7 KPM. The round I linked has 8 KPM, but I am sure it was your lucky day, so i can tune down a notch to 7 KPM, we understand it might be difficult. The KD also has to be at least 5. It seems you get the game quite well and are in full control of what's going on on the map and can deliver swift death on enemies. The rest is the same - at least 150 kills (it might be difficult for you now to find a locker server with 100 hp mode (not hardcore) that won't have you banned on spot) but have it 50/50 AEK and Type 88 LMG

• areaVF
    Administrator

"

Correct me if im wrong but im convinced a hacker would have more than 20% shot accuracy, like i said id be willing to record some gameplay for you guys but it seems a little unfair to record probably the best game ive every had. 

areaVF
    I'll correct you, you are wrong, hackers come in all forms and shapes and can deliver astonishing results statistically wise (both very poor stats and abysmally high). They don't necessarily have high accuracy or high headshot rate, but in 99.9% cases that look like yours, it is usually a result of a cheat usage

• areaVF
    Banned

"

Oh and just a quick question, I am sure you must be clean now, but do you have anything to say about this - https://www.hltv.org/news/15052/area-handed-vac-ban ?

Volt
    This is something im happy to speak about, this was around 7 years ago i was playing for some french teams in counterstike before it got massive, i actually quit playing the game at the end of 2013 for a while and wasnt active at the time of the ban which the artical states, like in the interview with vakram i denied any wrong doing and if i was going to cheat it would be when it mattered the most when i could have been making a lot of money in official games in tournaments not after i havent played the game for over a year. This is something ive never recovered from and shadows me to this day, I understand your suspicion and your opinion, its great you do research and do your best to keep and amazing game clean from the people who killed it. 

• areaVF
    Banned

Im asking personally for another chance, Ive tried there are no locker servers i can play on now, and you having being falsely banned from servers before is why i hope youll give me that chance to play a game i love to come back to every now and then, its battlefield on lockdown crazy things can happen, you have 8KPM with a secondary 

• areaVF
    Administrator

"

"

Volt
    This is something im happy to speak about, this was around 7 years ago i was playing for some french teams in counterstike before it got massive, i actually quit playing the game at the end of 2013 for a while and wasnt active at the time of the ban which the artical states, like in the interview with vakram i denied any wrong doing and if i was going to cheat it would be when it mattered the most when i could have been making a lot of money in official games in tournaments not after i havent played the game for over a year. This is something ive never recovered from and shadows me to this day, I understand your suspicion and your opinion, its great you do research and do your best to keep and amazing game clean from the people who killed it. 

areaVF
    It would have been rather weird if you agreed with the VAC ban. The best strategy in these cases would be to immediately deny any wrong doing. Can't quite find Valve admitting the VAC ban was issued wrongly though. Surely, such a big organization does not issue a false ban for such a talent like you. It says you got banned from competitive. Makes sense you "quit playing the game", while you and your teammates were banned for various reasons (and some also had VAC bans too).

But regardless, submit a video evidence of your gameplay where you recreate the aforementioned battlereport. What statistics you must reach I also mentioned. Check for the video evidence requirements here. You will have 72 hours to do so, during which the ban will be temporarily lifted. Video must be uploaded to Youtube, its link and the corresponding battlereport posted here on this thread. 
    You have until 01:16 AM CET Mon Jun 29 2020 
  • areaVF
    Banned

"

"

"

Volt

areaVF
    It would have been rather weird if you agreed with the VAC ban. The best strategy in these cases would be to immediately deny any wrong doing. Can't quite find Valve admitting the VAC ban was issued wrongly though. Surely, such a big organization does not issue a false ban for such a talent like you. It says you got banned from competitive. Makes sense you "quit playing the game", while you and your teammates were banned for various reasons (and some also had VAC bans too).

But regardless, submit a video evidence of your gameplay where you recreate the aforementioned battlereport. What statistics you must reach I also mentioned. Check for the video evidence requirements here. You will have 72 hours to do so, during which the ban will be temporarily lifted. Video must be uploaded to Youtube, its link and the corresponding battlereport posted here on this thread. 
    You have until 01:16 AM CET Mon Jun 29 2020 
    Volt
    Well that's something i will take as a challenge thanks for giving me the opportunity.

• areaVF
    Banned

Theres one problem with this request, recording a 1.30 hour video and uploading it is gunna be a disaster

• areaVF
    Banned

and have tried connecting to every locker server an i am banned

• areaVF
    Administrator

You aren't banned by us. But you are also banned by another 3rd party anti-cheat. You should probably also come and appeal there.

You can also join WHG discord server (link to their discord server is in the bf4 server description - LINK) and ask them to temporarily unban you so that you could record the video

• areaVF
    Banned

seems like too many peoples time for a video i literally wont be able to upload, 1.30 hours of recording and uploading is crazy, i have 1mb upload it would take 24 hours just to upload it