This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Ironwom
    User
    Member since September 22, 2020

В игре не был 2 года. Вернулся в игру. Поиграл 2 игры. И не могу зайти не один сервер / Has not been in the game for 2 years. Returned to the game. Played 2 games. And I can’t go to any server. 

Вся статистика у вас есть. 22/09/2020 смог поиграть немного. Больше умирал чем играл кроме одной карты / You have all the statistics. 09/22/2020 was able to play a little. More dying than playing except for one map.

Кстати  - очень интересный у вас сайт, мне нравится / By the way - your site is very interesting, I like it.

• Ironwom
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Can you explain the weapon stats?

zNEMJ2X.png

• Ironwom
    User

What exactly?

Night games with friends, practicing shooting.

I'm not a cool player if that's what you mean, high kill stats, these are only games on servers at night. Sometimes it turned out to play in public, even there is a series of 22 murders.

Usually one frag I made means that someone will kill me immediately.

But there are cool guns

svd-12 Engineer's Choice

An automatic rifle, very stable. You lie on the roof and shoot everyone in a row, a high percentage of headshots, but a lot of attempts) How many bullets miss the target, it's a nightmare.

M240 support choice

GREAT WEAPON FOR MAP TYPE - SUBWAY OR PRISON

Stop and shoot. Also great for point defense.

.44 Maximum Damage Magnum!

This is just a wonderful thing, if there are no bullets, just hit the enemy and he will die.

When I was 12 years old I played 1.3 counter strike and eventually became good at shooting games. But now I am an old uncle, a dad to two kids. AND I JUST LIKE SOMETIMES SHOOTING ON THE INTERNET. I don't use cheats and stuff. Everybody says it here. But I got upset and bought Battlefield 5, and he shit. It's a shame to waste money on shit) Please give me back my Butflild 4. Thank you, kiss in the eyes and nose.

• Ironwom
    User

And as I said - I have not played for two years - - - > installed the game - - - > played 2-3 games - - - > changed the server - - - > got - you were kicked by the admin - a linked account.

Maybe someone just doesn't like me or are joking. I'm just in ahue (Russian word)

• Ironwom
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

The KPM and HSKR is consistent with aimbot.

Appeal Denied.