• ZyliXX
    User
    Member since June 29, 2017

Hi,

my name is ZyliXX, play BF4 over 5000hrs :D.

But I want an explanation how BF4DB works. Example:

My account: https://bf4db.com/player/276807178   21% cheat?!  Why?

Other example accounts: https://bf4db.com/player/240834049  0% cheat. A lot stats green and orange. But 0% cheat.

Next example: https://bf4db.com/player/1761368923 A lot of green+orange stats too, but 0% cheat.

Next:  https://bf4db.com/player/1250338237 Really many orange stats, but cheat 0%.

Next: https://bf4db.com/player/200951416 Cheat 0%.

I could post more links, where ppl have 0% cheat and see and kill everyone on servers.

These ppl rape every server, i am not interested if they cheat or not, but please explain these really weird difference between my stats and theirs. THANK YOU.

But...why I am cheat 21% and noob k/d when this ppl kill instant, every day, every server, high k/d,  green/orange stats and 0% cheat ?!

Because when I have cheat 21% with my acc, rly noob k/d, imo this ppl must have (logical) 50% cheat or am I wrong???

• ZyliXX
    MXT
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Hey there!

You don't really have to worry that much about your cheatscore as long as it's that low we won't even bother looking into it. Our engine/algorithm calculates a cheatscore based on your own performance, your overall stats and average stats other players achieved playing a certain playstyle or weaponkit. Yours might be at 21 because you have some red HSKR stats on LMGs which doesn't really matter that much as your killcount with them is pretty low and your stats for that LMG are probably above the ones of an average player.

There's not much to say about cheatscore other than that it's just a probability scale. We don't suggest anyone using cheatscore to validate bans on gameservers and reports on BF4DB. The colorcode in the detailed stats simply makes it look more interesting. Green stats are around average or slightly better than the average player, yellow stats are above average (yellow damage stats may or may not be an indicator for the usage of damage modifications. In almost all cases yellow damage stats come from extensive gameplay on hardcore gameservers) and red is way above average.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me!

Best regards,

MXT

• ZyliXX
    User

Hi,

First thx for your answer.

"Yours might be at 21 because you have some red HSKR stats on LMGs"-one red stat at LMG= cheat 21%  ?

But i rly wonder how all the others have Cheat 0%, instant killers on every server, every day, permanent high k/d, kill almost everyone, no matter which experience level.

Ofc they have much help from their mates, but even without mates always high k/d-that´s my sorrow-see all kill all and cheat 0 % ?!

• ZyliXX
    MXT
    User

Yes one red stat might drag you to a cheatscore of 21 depending on how big the difference between your stats and the average weapon stats are. As i mentioned before, don't worry about it.

• ZyliXX
    User

Hi,

this is no answer to my question, why the exampled players (and there are more like them) can have 0% cheat, with so many clear over-averaged stats.

I never saw them on hardcore servers.

And the next riddle is why some players set to "Clean". Clean is someone I know in IRL and know too his PC. Twitch, video and handcam is no proof coz

payable cheatprograms can make them clean, like pbscreens.

And also I believe that this programs have an influence in relation to BF4DB or 24/7 and others so they stay all cheat =0% and ofc "clean"...

• ZyliXX
    MXT
    User

I said everything I had to say about the cheatscore and why yours might be at 21 eventhough others have a zeroed cheatscore with higher stats than yours. An algorithm is calculating cheatscore not us as BF4DB stuff and human beings.

Players are set to clean if no evidence of cheating was found during an investigation caused by a report against said player on BF4DB. If you don't like the way we as BF4DB operate and handle situations you may feel free to leave the website.

Using an example from real world situations (in this case the law); "One is innocent until proven guilty". If you have no clear proof of cheating to offer the players you mentioned will continue to have the clean status.

• ZyliXX
    User

Hi,

first I have to say thank you for your answers.

have to take it like you say, but it is against all logic.

And ofc BF4DB is generally ok, I respect your work and this project, use BF4DB since it is out, so please don´t be so harsh, it was an objective discussion.

You can not do any more than this and it is a lot. Please don´t think I am against you and this project.

But please understand I have to see all this guys now in other eyes. Cause this is IMO not normal with this stats.

TY wish you a merry christmas.

PS: 5 mins ago: https://bf4db.com/player/1763124615 players call him cheater on server, but  0%. I say it is against all logic and I hope this guys are not protected from anyone in anyway. But strange, it will be more and more.  

• ZyliXX
    MXT
    User

Okey you posted a player that has a cheatscore of 0% yet people hackusate. Let's look at the player shall we?

I want to start off by mentioning that the player has a total gametime of exactly 1.600 hours. That is quite a lot right? After 1.600 hours you collected quite a lot of kills which distributed across all of his weapons.

Now given a logical thoughtprocess that if you have many kills and established stats you would require a lot of kills to somewhat change your stats by a significant factor, if you have few kills and not so established stats a small quantity of kills might change the entirety of your stats thus your cheatscore if the stats you reached were extreme enough. I hope you get the point i try to push through? If you have established stats like the player you provided, cheating for half a day won't change any statistics extreme enough to induce some sort of cheatscore value. If you have a rather new and fresh account cheating for half a day could significantly change statvalues to an extent that induces a cheatscore on BF4DB.

I mentioned it once and I will say it again the cheatscore is to be taken with a grain of salt. Look at it from another perspective: we've had a few players challenging our algorithm to get a very high cheatscore just so they could say "oh look i have an X% cheatscore on BF4DB eventhough im clean".

It really doesn't matter it's just a small reference point for admins.

Eitherway, I wish you a merry christmas!

Best regards,

MXT