This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • madsc777
    User
    Member since June 27, 2018

https://bf4db.com/profile/madsc777

I have been banned because some of your admins think my KPH is impossible and something to do with a damage mod, as far as I know there is no legitimate evidence to prove that I'm cheating, they just believe I am.

I've logged almost 1,500 hours into BF4 an most of that time I've played on 24/7 Op Locker/Op Metro HC servers so I can get a lot of points and kills in a small amount of time. Now with that in mind you banning me because you believe my KPH is impossible without the use of a cheat is a bit exaggerated to say the least. My KPH might be improbable without the use of a cheat but it is certainly not impossible because I have done it. I understand you might just keep me banned because you don't want to risk it, and to be honest with you I'd probably do the same thing, but I'm seriously not a cheater. I'll prove it any way I can just tell me how.

• madsc777
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Record a full round at least 720p and upload to YouTube along with a camera showing your screen, mouse, and keyboard from system boot into the game itself. Stats must be at least as good as the ones in question. We will allow 72 hours for this request. We do not give second chances to prove innocence frequently. If you choose not to, please let us know and we will close the request. 

• madsc777
    User
    Member since June 27, 2018

I appreciate you giving me a second chance, but unfortunately I have no such device to record my desktop, so I guess this case is closed.