This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • lol ok burt
    User
    Member since November 09, 2019

Alright big boy, you've said enough dirty words for your liking ? You're happy now ? So we can start actually having a decent way to talk about this or do I need wait for you to throw your tantrum ?

Now if you consider a cheater to be a despicable human being, alright then, so be it, it's your morals. At that point I'd just like to - if I can - prove you shouldn't be considering me a despicable human being, regardless of what happens to my ban. I'm not gonna play the stupid game and pretend I wouldn't like for the ban to be lifted, but right now it's more about honor than anything else.

Also regarding why I tried to pretend I wasn't cheating by appealing my ban, the reason is simple : I could always try.

• lol ok burt
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Alright big boy, you've said enough dirty words for your liking ? You're happy now ? So we can start actually having a decent way to talk about this or do I need wait for you to throw your tantrum ?

Now if you consider a cheater to be a despicable human being, alright then, so be it, it's your morals. At that point I'd just like to - if I can - prove you shouldn't be considering me a despicable human being, regardless of what happens to my ban. I'm not gonna play the stupid game and pretend I wouldn't like for the ban to be lifted, but right now it's more about honor than anything else.

Also regarding why I tried to pretend I wasn't cheating by appealing my ban, the reason is simple : I could always try.

RedDriinks
    What honor? People that use cheats in online games have no honor.. 

• lol ok burt
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"Now if you consider a cheater to be a despicable human being, alright then, so be it, it's your morals. At that point I'd just like to - if I can - prove you shouldn't be considering me a despicable human being"

You aren't special. You get no pass or redemption. You have no honor. 

• lol ok burt
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

they don't ban people for fun of banning people.

you probably cheat in a lot of other games too, I am pretty sure you lie all the times to your friends and peoples around you.

Why : because you could always try.

this is a weird way of thinking.

• lol ok burt
    User
    Member since November 09, 2019

Questioning one's honor based on one video game related event is pretty sad of you folks. Saying "I am pretty sure you lie all the times to your friends and peoples around you." without even knowing me is sadder. I couldn't give two f*cks about what you think, really.

Also I'm being pretty open about my mistakes here as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways there's not point in bringing any of this any forward seeing how low this has fallen. I've tried to ask for a chance, didn't work, now I'll be on my way. I don't wanna spend any more time entertaining this topic.

Goodbye and take care.

• lol ok burt
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

I don't believe you , I am sure no one believe you. Also : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/BAN-BF4DB/m-p/8405582#M14045                                         You seems to really like to lie, it almost like someone who is cheating/Lying all the time is not someone we can trust. 

Did you ever think about that ? is it possible you lie all the time because : You could always try.

• lol ok burt
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

Questioning one's honor based on one video game related event is pretty sad of you folks. Saying "I am pretty sure you lie all the times to your friends and peoples around you." without even knowing me is sadder. I couldn't give two f*cks about what you think, really.

Also I'm being pretty open about my mistakes here as far as I'm concerned.

Anyways there's not point in bringing any of this any forward seeing how low this has fallen. I've tried to ask for a chance, didn't work, now I'll be on my way. I don't wanna spend any more time entertaining this topic.

Goodbye and take care.

RedDriinks
    You’re the one that brought up honor, dumbass. Pretty open about your mistakes? Lmfao only after you get caught and lied about it. This discussion can only go as low as you take it. 

Stay salty kid