This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KirbyFan3000
    User
    Member since June 10, 2018

Alright I have the items you requested. My account is also claimed. Yeah I remember in a match going almost 100 kills with sniper getting tons of headshots and I wasn't banned then. Please tell me if I'm being an idiot by overlooking some requirements in the guidelines.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: [BF4DB] Aimbot. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/887814612

https://bf4db.com/player/ban/887814612

The first one was on metro. There were a lot of people were using shields and I mean a lot. In lockers especially. There were atleast 5 people on teach team with shields and the only people I killed in there were those who peeked their heads above the shields. I ended up killing everyone just in lockers. The other headshots were on snipers peeking their heads on the escalators. Also on stairs by B flag. I also got headshots on support players laying prone right beneath the B flag where laying prone with bipods ready to shoot at me. By there is also dudes who headglitch behind the trash cans and I always check there. I died a lot too and my team had the good medics who actually revived on our side so I was able to be more aggressive. Usually I stay in the back and pick off people so I don't die and stay behind and revive people.

The second one, It was on the C flag(skyscraper right? I don't remember the flag names for that map because I hardly play on them) most of the kills i got were on people on the elevator on the very top showing nothing but their heads. I like to tap fire so I ended getting a lot of headshots. I was getting very excited because I usually don't get so many. Other ones were for when people try to use the elevator to reach us on top and I use my g18 to kill them as they like to crouch in the corner inside the elevators. That game session, I was really feeling it.  Also I camp the whole time so I let them come to me. 

You guys can come and watch me on how I play. I watch a lot of videos from that bf youtuber named "Ravic" so I'm inspired by him(except the rushing part). For me, I love to camp behind my team and pick people off so I don't die. I want to raise my KD so I never rush and be aggressive except for that one time I had a lot of medics on my metro game.

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

You may recreate those reports. Record two seperate games each representing one of the reports. Minimal resolution of 720p 60fps. Record from start to finish of the game. You have 48h.

Your ban is lifted for those 48h so you can find more servers to record.

• KirbyFan3000
    User

So I just have to record myself play? WIth the same loadout and everything? (it is probably the obvious answer but I'm double checking). Also where can I post them?

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

Try to replicate those battlereports as close as you can. Same weapons, same KPM, same headshot rate etc. You can upload to YouTube. If nothing is provided after your deadline the ban will be reinstated and your appeal denied.

• KirbyFan3000
    User

Idk if I can recreate the 5 shields headshot part however I will try my best to do what I can with all the other stuff I explained in the metro one. The siege one, I will camp on the skyscraper building like I did in that report. I had them come to me and I headshotted them. Also Is it fine if I switch to other assault rifles because I get easier headshots with them. Or do you want me to strictly use what was in those reports. One question. What If the gameplay I sent was me trying to land headshots but failing to do so but still getting a lot of kills like 70-20 and stuff. Those won't be accepted right? The headshots I got happened to be on still people and those peeking on windows.

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

As I said, replicate. So as close to the original as possible. Both reports do not contain any dmr or sniper ribbons so those weapons may only be used for less then 6 kills.

• KirbyFan3000
    User

I have 2 videos that replicate what I did in those games(could not find any hardcore siege map). I really wasn't able to re-create the games I had with all those headshots. As I said before, I went up against a lot of people who were still and the games I played, I could not find anyone. Also those games I was able to be aggressive. I never play aggressive as I always camp. So it was extra harder for me to do what I did back then. It's a shame, really. I finally got over 1k hours in the game and now I am banned. Anyway here are the links. Around the end of the metro gameplay, that was basically how all my headshots went. Dudes standing still and peeking walls.(no headglitching for that part)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyWYnjDOPaw&t=181s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xccb3Wj3ty0

Anyway. I would love it if you had your final verdict for my bf4 account's fate to be either banned or not after my reply. I really appreciated that you gave me a chance to prove what I never do. I kinda did force myself in the two videos to do what I did back then. I got lucky those games. I never get so many headshots. I couldn't camp like what I'm used to that usually gets me the good scores and stuff. I honestly felt like I was being pressured in these gameplays since It was the fate of my account. I failed. Again I want to thank you for your time and effort into my account. I will glady accept the fate of my account. I am sad, truly, for everything that I have done in those 1k+ hours. Everything for it all to be locked forever. Thank you so much for giving me a second chance.

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

Please also provide the battlereports. Your footage and reports will be reviewed.

• KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

• KirbyFan3000
    User

I have the reports for both videos here

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1005967075421302080/887814612/

First one is the metro one. Around the 22:22 mark of the metro video. That was exactly how my game went. Those were majority of the headshots I got there.

Second one is the operation locker.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1005723496828419200/887814612/

(omfg i just realized the locker server was 60hz.. no wonder my aim was stiff and I couldn't get my headshots. I can only play on 30hz where my aim is best)

• KirbyFan3000
    User

in the metro vid around 5:00-5:20 was exactly how the part where I got riot shield headshots went with dudes behind the shields but except last time there were 5 shield dudes on each team in that hallway so it was headglitch paradise.

• KirbyFan3000
    User

Also in the gameplay I showed, we had no medics at all so I couldn't replicate the low deaths. I usually always medics to revive me to keep me with low deaths.
  • KirbyFan3000
    Administrator

The stats in the reports are no where close to the ones you had earlier. What does not help is that your username seems to be used on some cheat sites as well. On it's own that is no proof, but those account creation dates do match with your increase in "skill". Also the login times here and on those sites are pretty close.

This combined with your latest reports that contain either no headshots at all or very high headshot rates, no middleground at all, leads me to believe you tweaked something on your side. Your playstyle in the video's do not convince me you are capable of anything close to those reports.

APPEAL DENIED