• iRambLx
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

So I am banned outright on this game but I was told by the original admin that banned me that he was not allowed to make the final decision.

I also noticed that the videos I recorded weren't even viewed and were just ignored because I didn't get close enough to the stats (Even though I was told by the original admin to get "as close as possible"). Considering how circumstantial both of these things are I feel like there is something suspect with the decision to ban my account.

TBH I just want it reviewed I feel like I was banned based on 5 games when I had just unlocked a gun that is highly used by the community. While I don't expect much from this post I would just like to know why the original admin banned me when that is against BF4DBs policy for appeals...

• iRambLx
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

Since this isn't actually an appeal and just a general post from you, let me tell you what I think.

You have a round where you had 80% HSKR with an assault rifle.

How dare you have the temerity to even think to appeal after that. 

How dare you try to ruin the gaming experience for those of us who choose to play the right way.

Zero out everyone believes your story. 

You are a filthy cheater and I hope you spent a lot of money on this account, and I hope you buy more accounts and that BF4DB finds them and bans them too (they will).

PS by playing the right way, I mean sending ucavs 24/7. 

• iRambLx
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

"

Since this isn't actually an appeal and just a general post from you, let me tell you what I think.

You have a round where you had 80% HSKR with an assault rifle.

How dare you have the temerity to even think to appeal after that. 

How dare you try to ruin the gaming experience for those of us who choose to play the right way.

Zero out everyone believes your story. 

You are a filthy cheater and I hope you spent a lot of money on this account, and I hope you buy more accounts and that BF4DB finds them and bans them too (they will).

PS by playing the right way, I mean sending ucavs 24/7. 

dougandbugs
    I mean in this case I have like 1 round like that so call it what you like. You want to be a dirty talker in chat by all means be that way. BF4 was a fun game to play but if I am going to be banned for like 5 games played out of all 80+ levels i played that's on the addon for this game to add. I wont be adding more accounts because I know BF4DBs policy on "linked accounts". Also I got the game for free from a contest so no money spent on my mark for this game regardless. 

The only question i really had was why did the moderator/admin who investigated me in the first place not even look at the videos involved and ignore his own rule about not being the person who banned the appeal the second time? That's literally it. The admin gave me a chance to try to match a lower HSKR game and ignored all videos involved because I missed his mark by roughly 10%.

But since you wanted to be a scum and answer like a scum I guess I'll just ignore that fact that BF4DB basically breaks their own rules when it comes to actually trying to get a second chance at playing the game.

PS and no. Sending UCAVs should be a bannable offense in any part of this game.

What shocks me even more is that this addon doesn't track vehicle accuracy and I have encountered a ton of suspect players using vehicle mods.

• iRambLx
    User
    Member since October 22, 2017

So you cheat to get  an 80% HSKR, can't replicate it in a video, and think you should be unbanned.

Then you say that UCAVS, which are not cheating, should be banned.

UCAVS are purifying water for creatures like you, they were sent from above to smote the benighted cheating masses. 

Go play a game where you can cheat and there aren't any ucavs. You'll have double happies that way. 

• iRambLx
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

While it is true the banning admin should not process the appeal (the person in question has been warned to pay attention to these things next time) I can, however, confirm the appeal was denied rightfully so. You were requested to provide a video replicating K/D 3.3, KPM 3.3, HSPK 53%, ACC 28%. What you submitted was nowhere near these stats. Hence, there is no evidence to assume you are either incredibly skilled or incredibly lucky to achieve such scores in those 8 reports that show abnormal yet consistent numbers, and therefor the appeal is denied