This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • EDERDADDY
    User
    Member since January 04, 2022

Good evening, I'm very upset by what happened to my account, I went to play and was banned by punkbuster out of nowhere ...i didn't use cheating anything like that says i took ban globan guid 2c4cc5b3does not show the reason I was banned, can look at my profile here on bf4db that I did not use cheater to take ban ...

boa noite, estou muito chateado pelo oque aconteceu com minha conta, entrei para jogar e fui banido pelo punkbuster do nada...
    não usei trapaça nada desse jeito, diz que tomei ban globan guid 2c4cc5b3

nao mostra o motivo que fui banido, podem olhar meu perfil aqui no bf4db que nao usei cheater pra tomar ban...

Nick: EDER-JAJAJAJA
    plataforma ORIGIN PC
    BAN GUID

PPBANS GUID

• EDERDADDY
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

Edit: You're not banned here at BF4DB, and they can't do anything about your PB global ban. Your account is dead anyway since you won't be able to join the servers. Try appealing your ban with EvenBalance, PunkBuster is "run" by them. Good luck though. xD

• EDERDADDY
    User

very sad this, here in bf4db I'm clean , 0% cheater... and that punkbuster crap banned me out of nowhere without doing anything, I've already contacted the punkbuster company does not answer me, it seems that abandoned , I will keep trying.

• EDERDADDY
    User

"

Edit: You're not banned here at BF4DB, and they can't do anything about your PB global ban. Your account is dead anyway since you won't be able to join the servers. Try appealing your ban with EvenBalance, PunkBuster is "run" by them. Good luck though. xD

AntiCheatManager
    thx, 

• EDERDADDY
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Como foi dito sua conta foi globalmente banida pelo Even Balance, nada que possamos fazer. Muitas conta são banidas sem motivo por eles e é fora do nosso controle. 
    Voce pode tentar entrar em contato com support deles mas eles raramente respondem. http://www.evenbalance.com/support.php
    Boa sorte e lamento.