This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • AntiCheatManager
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

Pun1sh3r0936, due to the lack of proper evidence (technical problem), couldn't get a proper video on him but cheat was obvious (wallhack).  

So, his "friend" showed up wordwakkerlol on our server, the exact same cheating. Linked altogether with 

wordwakkerlol

Theratman_za

6DEATH6HUNTER6

SuperScaly

For some reason, this smells like one person with multiply accounts. As soon as I banned him, one of these accounts changed the name and joined another server. 

I'm already making this new report because i'm 101% sure that wordwakkerlol is cheating (reported too), so saving me some time later. Please, check the links only after wordwakkerlol is banned so I don't waste your time working on this report before the previous one is done. :) Thanks! 

• AntiCheatManager
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

unless you get spectator footage there isnt anything we can do with a wallhack claim

• AntiCheatManager
    User

No, but the other account has a report too from me, so, he gets banned, these are the linked accounts, they get banned, or? :)

• AntiCheatManager
    User

"

unless you get spectator footage there isnt anything we can do with a wallhack claim

infinatshadex
    https://bf4db.com/player/390308742 

This one is linked and evidence of Wallhack is there :) 

• AntiCheatManager
    Administrator
    Member since April 10, 2019

wordwakkerlol is now banned for ESP/Wallhack, however the links are not valid. So if you can get spectator footage of the other accounts later then that would be appreciated! Thank you for the effort!