This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • DuBonPoulet
    User
    Member since March 15, 2021

Soldier Name: PouletLabelRouge

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1014626817

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I'd like to prove my innocence because I have always been a fair player, in any game for as long as I played video games. I get that cheat are becoming more and more hard to detect but concerning the proof given to justify my ban, the fact that my icon on the map of a german streamer (i'm in france) rolledback 25m away and back to my original position does not indicate that I am cheating or "multihacking". I've always been legit and my stats are a very good proof of that. My high level for the time played is due to servers dedicated to boosting xp. I went there a few hours to unlock any gadget for each class and then left. None of my accuracy, kd, spm or kpm lean towards the conclusion that I cheat. I like this game more than the 3 latest titles of the franchise so cheating for me was never an option, whether on Origins or any game platform. I can provide my Steam profile with more than 7 years and no a single vac ban or whatever. I'm a legit player and i'm just as tired as you guys might be regarding cheating in any game. Being also a huge Destiny fan, haking made me almost quit the game but I want to insist on the fact that I would never think as low as hacker do. It's sickening. I also can give some little clips proving once again that I'm not a cheater or hacker and maybe just a player that is a little bit above average and like to play with the M98B (cause it's a good weapon).

Have a good day and see you soon on Zavod 311 I hope.

• DuBonPoulet
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

"

Soldier Name: PouletLabelRouge

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1014626817

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I'd like to prove my innocence because I have always been a fair player, in any game for as long as I played video games. I get that cheat are becoming more and more hard to detect but concerning the proof given to justify my ban, the fact that my icon on the map of a german streamer (i'm in france) rolledback 25m away and back to my original position does not indicate that I am cheating or "multihacking". I've always been legit and my stats are a very good proof of that. My high level for the time played is due to servers dedicated to boosting xp. I went there a few hours to unlock any gadget for each class and then left. None of my accuracy, kd, spm or kpm lean towards the conclusion that I cheat. I like this game more than the 3 latest titles of the franchise so cheating for me was never an option, whether on Origins or any game platform. I can provide my Steam profile with more than 7 years and no a single vac ban or whatever. I'm a legit player and i'm just as tired as you guys might be regarding cheating in any game. Being also a huge Destiny fan, haking made me almost quit the game but I want to insist on the fact that I would never think as low as hacker do. It's sickening. I also can give some little clips proving once again that I'm not a cheater or hacker and maybe just a player that is a little bit above average and like to play with the M98B (cause it's a good weapon).

Have a good day and see you soon on Zavod 311 I hope.

DuBonPoulet
    Reviewed video, game bug got confused with teleport hack.

APPEAL APPROVED.