This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • radjarios21
    User
    Member since November 21, 2020

how come people don't use anything like some time this account you marked is not mine as well as 3 people live in the same house for 1 pc all use the same pc plus each one with their account we will talk about it i have nothing to do with this little girl there

• radjarios21
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

no second chance for cheater.

• radjarios21
    User

"

facecorndutch

"

here's the question I'm not a cheater

• radjarios21
    User

"

facecorndutch

"

here's the question I'm not a cheater

• radjarios21
    User

I don't know if you care anymore what is happening is this. I live in a house with 3 people that plays on the same pc several games I play a special game bf since 2142. finally my roommates play for fun we only have 1 pc in the house for 3 I care for my honesty mos games I don't see the fun of using cheating i'm just sad with the bf community for banning honest players are accusing me of owning an account called terezinha being that i'm not being punished on behalf of someone else this is not fair would it be if i had cheated on I start a person banil me by aimbot when I was level 11 I'm at 51 playing honestly and after being accused of being the owner of this account of tereza being that I am not in order I just want my account back failed in the ban I am not willing to the test do anything for my account thanks for everyone's attention
  • radjarios21
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

no one Believe you, smooth brain.

• radjarios21
    User
    Member since August 14, 2018

Vai criar vergonha na cara. Já tem corrupto demais no país e agora no jogo tb. Daqui a pouco vai sair gritando #Lulalivre.

• radjarios21
    User

tudo bem pense oque vcs quiser

• radjarios21
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Unproductive thread, locking. You’ve made enough threads about your ban, another will result in removal of your forum privileges.