This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Smokeyeyes
    User
    Member since August 05, 2017

• Smokeyeyes
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

Report #1 37 kills with ak-12 / 18 headshots

Report #2 27 kills with an-94 / 15 headshots

Report #3 43 kills with aek-971 (44 kills total) / 24 headshots

Report #4 17 kills with aek-971 (33 kills total) / 18 headshots

and there are many more interesting rounds he played 

EDIT: Here is his BF4DB account : https://bf4db.com/player/1715743565

• Smokeyeyes
    User

??????

• Smokeyeyes
    User

?????

• Smokeyeyes
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

Well, since I play for headshots, meaning: every time I shoot some1, I go for the head, unless I can not see the head, then I shoot whatever I see, but pretty much 100% of the time I go for the head, either I hit the head or if the game doesn't register is another story, I may not be an expert, but I do have better headshot stats(https://bf4db.com/player/350573751) than this player(https://bf4db.com/player/1715743565), at least on some weapons, so here is my 2 cents:

The headshot stats alone is not an indication of cheating, it could be if too high or just a few, even a combination, like high headshot stats with a weapon that is not so easy to do headshot and a few headshots with a weapon that is easy to do a headshot, that wont make sense at all.

Now about this player, like I said the headshot stats alone is not an indication of cheating, but I can see some of these suspicious things on his bf4db profile stats: I see a combination of high headshot stats and high KPM, also high headshot stats with weapons that has poor acc. combined with high acc., where on others weapons that has high acc., this player has poor acc. and high headshot ratio.

To get a profile stats like mine or this player, you must go 100% of the time for the head, if you don't, your headshot stats in your current game will go down really fast and to get a headshot stats like that you must play all the time going for headshot and when you get a legit headshot stats like that, well you kinda "auto aim" at the head level, you can't just turn it on or off, maybe I should say, it's hard to "turn it off", since when you have so many hours to get a stats like that and always going for the head, you kinda always go for the head, even when u dont want to go to the head.

And this is why his headshot stats looks even more suspicious, because when I look at his games(HSKR colum): https://www.bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=1715743565&uid=&cnt=200&startdate=&rid=

I see a high combination of high headshot ratio with a few headshot ratio with weapons that are easy to headshots, like I said above, It's kinda hard to "turn off" the mindset of going always for headshot, so this player got games with high headshots and the next one with a few headshots, that is strange, like I said, to get a headshot stats like mine or this player, you need to go always for headshot and it wont make sense at all to play random rounds going for headshot and others not going for headshot.

This player does look very suspicious, but If he is legit and can turn on/off the mindset of going for headshots and also doing some high kpm and headshot ratio at the same time, then he is a much better "headshot player" than me, you may be a better player, but being a better "headshot player, its different, you need to be a masochist.

• Smokeyeyes
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

The player in question has low kpm, low accuracy but above average hs rate. I don't see a reason to suspect him in using any sorts of aim assist tools. Unless a gameplay video is provided I see no ground for a ban

• Smokeyeyes
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

Agree with Volt, furthermore if you look at the servers he plays in there's a lot of pistol only/low rate weapons rounds. He does seem to tryhard.