This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Saber47
    User
    Member since April 14, 2018

Thanks for the update.  Is this 4DB protection you speak of a recent addition to BF4?  I am not a techie and have never heard of it and I was going to different venues to solve my problem like Even Balance and Origin Tech Support.  Just stuff I read online with Google search.  Is DB4 the issue for my problem?  I feel like it's having my drivers license suspended and not knowing why?  Is DB4 like a speed camera for servers? 

• Saber47
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We are a 3rd party anti-cheat. Server owners can install our plugin on their server if they want to. 

• Saber47
    User
    Member since April 14, 2018

OK, so your an added layer of protection over Punkbuster?  I only use about 6 servers who offer maritime maps and are Conquest Large.  Everyone won't let me play.  Do you know what "Linked Account" is and how it could happen?  I do not share my account and only play on one computer. 
  • Saber47
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

We have a few methods of linking accounts. None of them are 100% failsafe, so false links may occur (cause an account is shared for example). Therefor those links will be reviewed again.  

As far as I can see the accounts seem to belong to separate users indeed. Therefor I will remove your ban. Of course if there is any new evidence that might indicate cheating on your account the ban will be reinstated. But nothing indicates this at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience and have fun on the battlefield!

APPROVED