This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • -XaosBr-
    User
    Member since May 30, 2017

This player did not pass adkats verification, requested me unban due to bf4db being clean, but these stats as it is possible to be clean?

https://bf4db.com/player/350573751

XhOI6kd.jpg

• -XaosBr-
    Administrator
    Member since October 30, 2017

Yeah this player is clean. We've checked him already. He is intentionally trying to achieve that kind of stats.
  • -XaosBr-
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

Hi, it's easy to explain, I'm not trying to achieve any stats, let's say if I were trying to boost my "headshot ratio", then my gameplay would be very different and I would only try to do an easy headshot, so my headshot ratio would be much higher, but I'm not trying to boost.

When I play infantry, I just run around trying to hit others player's head as fast as I can and by now I'm so used to it, that I can't even aim at the chest, unless if I'm playing as sniper, so I would have much more time to take a shot.

You may believe it or not, but I have been doing it for 20 years, since Delta Force, not all the time, but from time to time I would only play for headshots, In Bad Company 2 for instance I had 80% headshot(sniper only), then BF3 I didn't headshot at all, I was kinda like playing on sofa and with a big screen.

I started BF4 like BF3, then I moved to a small monitor and then my last 1000 hours or so of BF4 I have decided to play for headshots, I was bored of normal kills, so now, every time I shoot, I'm aiming at the players head, doesn't matter if they are moving or if they are 200m far away, I will try a headshot.

The reason my headshot are high on some of these weapons and not on the others, it's because I started it in 2018, so as you can see, when I get around 1000 kills, I move to another weapon, some times I switch, but I usually try to get 1000 kills with the main weapons, so obvious my headshot stats will be high with the weapons that I only have a few kills.

I still think my headshots are very low, because like I said, every shot I do, it's at players head, but somehow the game refuse to give me a headshot, it's hard to understand, some times I aim at someone that is not moving, like 2m away from me, I ads at the top of the player''s head and there is no headshot.

Here is a video of my playing, just my kills, Its not edited to show headshot's, it just the way of how it happened, the start is really slow, then I get some good headshot streaks: https://youtu.be/6WRJtImNnOc?t=459

As you can see, I'm not that great, but I do get a lot of headshot kill streak, but my KPM and ACC. are very normal, I just happen to be aiming at player's head and I really enjoy doing that, if someone were to ask me to make a video, then I would have no problem of doing it and my headshot would be much more high, because I would be trying really hard to get only headshots, since my kpm and acc. are normal, there would be no problem, if I get around 40% headshot with normal gameplay, if I were trying really hard to get only headshots, I could probably get around 80% with a few tries. Not trying hard => https://imgur.com/a/jGByCLv

• -XaosBr-
    User
    Member since May 30, 2017

Thank you, closed topic!