This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • theluk1ng
    User
    Member since November 07, 2020

I SEE THIS PLAYER TODAY WITH AIMBOT + ESP (AFTER I START SPECTECTING IT - THE DEATHS OBTAINED ARE MORE DISSIMULATED)

• theluk1ng
    User
    Member since January 02, 2019

wat

• theluk1ng
    Banned
    Member since December 06, 2020

Looks to me like he's just a good player. Use this opportunity and learn from him: spacial awareness (based on visual and auditory information), good crosshair placement at all times, recoil control, accuracy, ... is what makes a good player.

Go watch videos of actual cheaters who use aimbot & wallhack so in the future you will be able to better discern a skilled player from a cheater.

• theluk1ng
    User
    Member since November 07, 2020

"

Looks to me like he's just a good player. Use this opportunity and learn from him: spacial awareness (based on visual and auditory information), good crosshair placement at all times, recoil control, accuracy, ... is what makes a good player.

Go watch videos of actual cheaters who use aimbot & wallhack so in the future you will be able to better discern a skilled player from a cheater.

Kebabman_HAPS
    All ok dude, but he was banned from the server because was cheating more hard :D

• theluk1ng
    User
    Member since January 02, 2019

"

"

Kebabman_HAPS
    All ok dude, but he was banned from the server because was cheating more hard :D

theluk1ng
    Which server is this? 

• theluk1ng
    User
    Member since September 15, 2019

I do not see anything sus in the video i am afraid just seems like a decent player.

• theluk1ng
    Administrator
    Member since January 04, 2018

I don't see anything wrong here.