This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • MattiBoss9999
    User
    Member since October 14, 2017

• MattiBoss9999
    Banned
    Member since July 12, 2017

i don't see a thing... but ok
    if you want to caught someone for using no spread, watch their video closely... count bullet holes on the wall, check if their kph is normal, and most important... REPORT WITH EVIDENCE, that show us nothing. lack of evidence = person reported will get "cleaned" even if you are right.
    the closest thing to suspect in this video is a "no recoil" and i completely doubt it is a no recoil since she is tapping the click button and not holding it down.
    The mouse shown in the video looks like a razer lancehead tornament edition (mouse has 16000 dpi), no matter what DPI she sets, anyone can hold the recoil on weapons, specially "low" rpm weapons like the ACE 23

oh nvm... shes already clean lmao

i'm not even close to a good player and i have a the same mouse but the "quartz" (pink) edition
    i use 600 dpi and 12% solder sens ingame
    anyone with better s
    ettings, hand cordination and experienced with the game can do better...
    you can see i barely move my mouse

• MattiBoss9999
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

My mouse moves far less and people ban me from their servers for "cheating".. playing on 3200dpi and 14% ingame.. 

• MattiBoss9999
    User

she's using 400 dpi 19% in game which i used as well.. Look on her profile :)

• MattiBoss9999
    User
    Member since January 10, 2020

Hey there, 

First of all, I'd like to say that I didn't expect such a biased report to be attached to the name of who I regarded as, up to today, a well known and all around decent member of the battlefield community. This sadly made me check your stream VoD that matches our encounter when playing and that probably triggered the need for this report and while I expected the usual kind words coming from the people you were in voice chat with, it's still rather surprising and shows a clear bias that this isn't all linked to me allegedly cheating. Appearances can definitely be deceiving.

Now that this has been said, let's delve into the single small "evidence" that you have provided, as ultimately that's the reason I'm here.

You have linked my video at a specific time, showing me emptying my clip in a very controlled way as I was tapping, you can clearly see my index finger lifting up and down as it happens, and it happening time and time again pretty much each time I'm using the ace23 in the video as it is, in my opinion, the main strength of this weapon. The only reason why I would see this small clip linked instead of anywhere else in the video where I'm doing the same thing is because on this specific clip, the tip of my index isn't showing and therefore it can be slightly more difficult(while still being obvious) to see that I am tapping and not just going full auto.

Doing the above allows for a tiny amount of spread instead of what you'd expect full auto with the obvious cost of reducing the rate of fire. In case of full auto, the spread and recoil are not considerably stronger either, evidence for that has been shown above by imheretoreport and it is rather easy to find further evidence, especially using a weapon that is known to be just good at that. For an example of what a full auto emptying looks like on my end with a weapon that has a bit more kick(let's face it, it's BF4 not csgo, so you won't see me do any over the top spray pattern) and where you can see rather clearly that I am pulling the mouse and applying more control, see here(and a lot of other times in that video): https://youtu.be/WdTl-k2K4YU?t=47

It is therefore not a simple full auto, which is what you're doing in that small streamable link, to top it all you are doing it in a different spot, using a different sight, with a sensitivity I presume you have never used before and with possible other determining factors that aren't visible here.

I am also slightly confused at your accusation, as you are accusing me of having "no spread" while complaining that my mouse is not moving when I shoot. While I do not possess any experience in terms of using cheating software, it seems to me that your "evidence" is more tailored to accuse me of not having recoil rather than spread hence me defending myself for both.

As a final note, I couldn't prevent myself from chuckling when you mentioned on stream the fact that in the title of this video, I am describing my handcam as "useless", this is a perfect example of why it is. A handcam is at best a showoff tool for streamers who want to show their nice hand move around while doing cool streaks, at worse it just creates reports over thin air due to the nature of human bias. Showing a hand moving around doesn't amount to any factual evidence unless there is a clear lack of synchronization between what's happening on screen and the handcam, which isn't what I'm being accused of(as this report is clearly being nitpicky to say the least) and is probably one of the only valid reasons a handcam should be asked in my opinion.

• MattiBoss9999
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

In tapping you should be able to see a first shot recoil, which is hardly visible in you case, which can be achieved by pulling the mouse down, which doesn't happen because with your settings, as it was shown on Matti's example, there should be more mouse movements.

The video is still  being reviewed.

• MattiBoss9999
    User

First off i like to apologise about the things my friends said about women i don't stand with their opinions and at the time i was distracted with other things. I've dealt with them personally and will be moderating this kind of behaviour stricter.

Second i may have indeed explained it wrongly. As in the cheat is indeed not nospread but rather no recoil. They usually go hand in hand but let's say you only you use no recoil. (I completely agree with your spread explanation).

Now to the norecoil part if you were to be tapping which would introduce constant first shot recoil. Which is higher then going full auto. This would mean your hand should have ended up way further down your mousepad,as you'll have to constantly counter the first shot kick of the ACE 23. (Btw has one of the highest first shot recoil of any assault rifle.

I can test this again but i doubt i'll have less hand movement as before.

• MattiBoss9999
    User

Thanks for the apologies and clarification.

Well, if somehow there is evidence there from that rather poor handcam angle on a 4 secs clip dated from a year ago(that I published myself?) that I have no recoil, so be it. I am honestly quite amazed that this is even reviewed or considered serious as I had the chance to play with considerably better players than I ever will be 4 years ago when the game still had some competitive popularity who had absolute laser guns, without ever raising any suspicion.

I'll let the admins do their work and leave it there, since I'm banned from RGT and had specifically reinstalled the game to play with someone on it, this is probably the last time you'll see me, wrongfully banned or not anyway.

• MattiBoss9999
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

There are multiple videos on your channel, including the reported video and so on. Nobody is analysing only the 4 second moment. We are trying to recreate the recoil using the same settings, discover a pattern and so on. Nobody is talking about some other players years ago. The current report addresses yours and only yours suspicious recoil control. I also don't see how can you be amazed this is even reviewed. It doesn't matter who you played against and who was suspicious. If there is good evidence of someone using hacks and it is 100% then the player is banned, regardless of when he played last time and his achievements.
  • MattiBoss9999
    User
    Member since October 19, 2019

@MissXera we at BA, who already banned you, are closely watching this thread. If any other conclusion will be reached here than we came to we will obviously review our ban (which is enforced on RGT), so do not be too hasty.

• MattiBoss9999
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

"

My mouse moves far less and people ban me from their servers for "cheating".. playing on 3200dpi and 14% ingame.. 

ChimeitekinaNeko

You and @imheretoreport would need to play with her settings and DPI to understand how much movement you need to do with your mouse.

The lower the DPI the more you have to move your mouse, high DPI you do micro movements, with your current settings "3200dpi and 14% ingame" just a little movement and the weight of your hand is enough to control/reduce recoil, if you set the DPI even higher, then all you need is the weight of your hand over the mouse to control recoil, though you won't notice any recoil at all, but there are still spread and it will be hard to track targets moving left and right, I know this, because I played 1k+ hours with super high dpi and low sense ingame, then I went for mid high dpi, cuz I didnt want to keep switching DPI all the time, since I play both vehicles and infantry, with the high DPI, I had to set a custom DPI for each vehicle and infantry, I had to switch all the time leaving and entering a vehicle.

=====

edit:

@MattiBoss9999

Your example is not perfect, even though you have the same mouse settings, your video and FOV settings are different, FOV also has an effect on visual recoil, you would need to do this test with the same FOV as her, I play with 1600dpi and 12% ingame, I still need to pull down my  mouse, not as much as 400 dpi, but I'm not sure if one would be able to notice my hand movements with these settings through a "hand cam".

• MattiBoss9999
    User

We are currently reviewing again as well.

• MattiBoss9999
    User

Hello,

I was one of the guys in the voice chat, I didn't bother to rewatch the vod because i know i probably said some inappropriate things. Normally i don't explain myself over these things, but in this case i will, since this is about Matti and his stream. I often talk shit, about people i play with or against. I know the things i say are often edgy and may be interpreted as offensive. However it is never my intention to hurt or offend anyone. This is just how i am and my twisted sense of humor. Most people in the bf4 community know me, and know my weird and freaky side. However those people can also confirm that i'm a genuine nice guy.

I hope this clears that side of things.

• MattiBoss9999
    User

@Russao i matched her video settings on there and here
    https://streamable.com/yynyo

• MattiBoss9999
    User

Unbanned from our side. After doing our own comparisons we currently can't see the evidence being sufficient to warrant keeping the ban. We will review further though. You should be able to play on RGT again.