This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • netcodekinifesuck
    User
    Member since June 25, 2017

now it is clear, from the replies received and from the blocking of the discussion you can understand your way well, but the site is yours and your are the rules so ok !! if for you the lordx player girl is ok ..... then it must be like this !! I hope at least that it is very beautiful!     

sorry but I'm using the google translator......
  • netcodekinifesuck
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

I have no idea what you are talking about. You are reporting the same player over and over with the same battlereports and we keep telling you there is nothing abnormal in there. We cannot ban someone just because sometimes they have good games. If you really think she/he is cheating record a video of this player's gameplay. Spectator will help you. And even in this case it is difficult to prove wallhacking and aimbot. Stat wise the person is clean, has 4.5k hours in the game (just think about it, spending 4500 hours in the game, 4500, 4500, let this settle in for a moment). So if you are the person that is worse than a monkey and can't learn how to use a map and aim after spending 4500 hours then we cannot help you much.

• netcodekinifesuck
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

"
    now it is clear, from the replies received and from the blocking of the discussion you can understand your way well, but the site is yours and your are the rules so ok !! if for you the lordx player girl is ok ..... then it must be like this !! I hope at least that it is very beautiful!     

sorry but I'm using the google translator......
    netcodekinifesuck

why are you reporting the same person again and again did that person kill you too many times ?

• netcodekinifesuck
    User

If for you the lordx player girl is ok ..... then it must be like this !! I hope at least that it is very beautiful!     

• netcodekinifesuck
    User

"

If for you the lordx player girl is ok ..... then it must be like this !! I hope at least that it is very beautiful!     

netcodekinifesuck
    so because you think this is a girl they are not banning  him or her ?   you are a  moron.

did you watch the video ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjHeZzPTWWk&feature=emb_logo

• netcodekinifesuck
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

facecorndutch, do not violate the rules of the forum, no insulting of other members please. It is a warning, next time I am afraid I would have to temporary revoke your forum access 

• netcodekinifesuck
    User

I don't watch the video I don't care, judging by your answer I understand that you have not understood or that you pretend not to understand ..... but it doesn't matter do as you think best. IORDX the girl is very good and I hope she is also full of money!

• netcodekinifesuck
    User

"
    I don't watch the video I don't care, judging by your answer I understand that you have not understood or that you pretend not to understand ..... but it doesn't matter do as you think best. IORDX the girl is very good and I hope she is also full of money!
    netcodekinifesuck

you are narrow-minded and you should read about the  dunning kruger effect.

this is why you are bad at detecting cheater ,  you don't want to learn or improve.

and I think I should stop replying to you.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

• netcodekinifesuck
    User

thank you so much for your valuable and unsolicited advice, you are also an expert in drugs, and in addition to not recognizing a bogus player, you are also capable of not understanding! I have not seen the video but if there is only the screen and you do not see the keyboard and mouse or controller that it is, then as far as I am concerned it is not a proof of the cleanliness of the player !! and I hope that one day when you grow up you can reach at least half of my idiocy! your bank account would earn it !!

• netcodekinifesuck
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

Ok, we’re done here.