• BomberHaris
    User
    Member since March 12, 2019

Hey guys, I map glitched and got caught so i'm perma banned, my bad. If I Want to play BF4 again what do I need to do, make new account, buy new game? Maybe I should buy the latest BF instead, would my ban carry to other BF games?

Cheers for any advice.

• BomberHaris
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

Any further accounts created for BF4 will be banned for "linked account" if they are found to be from the same person, and they are pretty good at finding linked accounts.  This service only runs on ranked servers where the server owners have chosen to run it.  You may find ranked servers that don't run bf4db, but I doubt you will find any at this point.  You can also still play on official servers, as bf4db does not kick from official servers.  Bf4db is also not affiliated with EA or DICE at all and this ban will not affect you playing in any game besides bf4, on ranked servers, that are also running bf4db.

• BomberHaris
    User

Thanks dude, I suppose it is time to move on

So long BF4! o/ 

• BomberHaris
    User
    Member since August 31, 2017

You know, this is one of these cases that if it was me, I would at least not link a new account, unless if the player does the same mistake twice, because there are pubheros that were caught by punkbuster and are playing just fine with a new account and you really can't know if the player is really legit, "we" just choose to believe the player is legit.

The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence, even though there is evidence* that was chosen to be ignored and an evidence of game violation by the only anti-cheat(Punkbuster) that works together with the game, so if these players that were caught by punkbuster can buy a new game and play just fine, I don't see why this player can't do the same thing, imho cases like this one, the account should be flagged as "glitch" and if caught doing the same glitch again, then ban on all linked accounts, but every case is different...

• BomberHaris
    User

Cheers Russao, Aye. I read their rules, glitching is based on case by case as to if they ban, I wish I made my case better but you only get one go.

I'll miss the friends I've made in BF4 more than the game itself, I think we've been in some battles iirc Russao =)  But all good things...

>.<

• BomberHaris
    User

Cheers Russao, Aye. I read their rules, glitching is based on case by case as to if they ban, I wish I made my case better but you only get one go.

I'll miss the friends I've made in BF4 more than the game itself, I think we've been in some battles iirc Russao =)  But all good things...

>.<

• BomberHaris
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

easy,  just tell the admins on this forum every new account you create.

• BomberHaris
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

"

easy,  just tell the admins on this forum every new account you create.

facecorndutch
    ?