• louis666
    User
    Member since June 24, 2021

hi all, do i need a plug in to change teams in battlefield 4, golmud railway, conquest large, 62 player.

im running the map with the teams cn against ru.

i would like to change it to usa against usa. 

need help please.

ty all.

• louis666
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

If your server is running only Golmud map, and you would like to change fractions, you can add a line to your server configuration, no need for a Plug-In. 

But, if you have more maps running, and you want only GOLMUD to have this setting, then you can use Ultimate Map Manager, and make a Custom Preset for each map individually, basically, you can add custom settings to each map. We use this to change between 45Hz tick rate and 60Hz depending on the map. 

I might be wrong though, maybe there is a simpler method for this maybe. But this is what I could recommend based on my current experience. 

• louis666
    User

hi icecold, i only have 1 map on my server.

you can add a line to your server configuration, no need for a Plug-In. 

what is the line ? im a big noob with a pc lol.

ty icecold :>)

• louis666
    User
    Member since January 08, 2019

If you have access to ProCon, you can do it there too. You can set-up the teams there.

Or if you want to add the configuration line, use this: 

vars.team1FactionOverride

vars.team2FactionOverride

vars.team3FactionOverride

vars.team4FactionOverride

You need to use only two of these lines, but I'm not sure which Map would represent which team now. Don't know what default teams are. 

Add for example: 

If the teams are not the ones which you looked for, use the other lines, combine them till you get the wished teams. 

• louis666
    User

can i add the configuration line in my control panel of my gaming server (nitrado) ?

and where do i install the line ?

and i do have procon

sorry for my english, i speak french :>)

my server name on battlefield is 

lou golmud railway

• louis666
    User

if i use procon to install the line, do i install the line in my procon console ?