This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • EPICApes
    Banned
    Member since February 05, 2021

(INCE I CANNOT JOIN DISCCORD DUE TO THE LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE BEING BROKEN)      It may look like a big difference of skills on my last few matches and the reason is that i gave my friend the chance to play on my laptop since i dont know how to play with mouse and keyboard and he does, i did it so he could prove a point that if that other Guys Camejo kept on killing me the same way it meas it was being hacked, And i proved it and as soon as my friend started to play better than me and getting kills I got banned, I would like to ask to remove the Ban since i did not use a hack or cheated like it says i did, I promise i would never Let noone else use my laptop to avoid any further misunderstanding, i just dont wanna have to create another account, I dont care about the 5$ i just dont wanna have to take time unlinking accounts and more stuff, thanks for your time and for the work you guys do here, i apreciate it and im glad there is some kind  of administration about hacks and cheats ut i was not the one doing it.

• EPICApes
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

(INCE I CANNOT JOIN DISCCORD DUE TO THE LINK ON THE HOMEPAGE BEING BROKEN)      It may look like a big difference of skills on my last few matches and the reason is that i gave my friend the chance to play on my laptop since i dont know how to play with mouse and keyboard and he does, i did it so he could prove a point that if that other Guys Camejo kept on killing me the same way it meas it was being hacked, And i proved it and as soon as my friend started to play better than me and getting kills I got banned, I would like to ask to remove the Ban since i did not use a hack or cheated like it says i did, I promise i would never Let noone else use my laptop to avoid any further misunderstanding, i just dont wanna have to create another account, I dont care about the 5$ i just dont wanna have to take time unlinking accounts and more stuff, thanks for your time and for the work you guys do here, i apreciate it and im glad there is some kind  of administration about hacks and cheats ut i was not the one doing it.

EPICApes

Thought you were proving a point? That everyone except you were hacking, so you started too. Idk, little birdy told me that. Either way, you may claim all your accounts here otherwise we won't look into your case.
  • EPICApes
    Banned

Lol You got it, Is just so frustrating men I have witnessed mad people hack to the max and they still play like is nothing, I will Admit to my wrongs I am not a Kid to be playing games like that, but i would really apreciate it if you give me the first and last chance, it wont happen again i dont even like hacking anyways i play with a controller since i always play ps4 and own a server there aswell, this is embarrasing and also cool because now im gonna start reporting people too instead of trying to take the problem my own way , again if for some reason you cannot give me a chance is ok bro i understand ill just create another account. with a similar name. and nooo! i wont be apealing that one because i wont be hcking on it lmaooo. 

• EPICApes
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

"

Lol You got it, Is just so frustrating men I have witnessed mad people hack to the max and they still play like is nothing, I will Admit to my wrongs I am not a Kid to be playing games like that, but i would really apreciate it if you give me the first and last chance, it wont happen again i dont even like hacking anyways i play with a controller since i always play ps4 and own a server there aswell, this is embarrasing and also cool because now im gonna start reporting people too instead of trying to take the problem my own way , again if for some reason you cannot give me a chance is ok bro i understand ill just create another account. with a similar name. and nooo! i wont be apealing that one because i wont be hcking on it lmaooo. 

EPICApes
    Ok. We do not give second chances. Consider reading our policies. To avoid further issues with our service. 

• EPICApes
    Banned

thanks for the chance bro and another thing, i paid the patreon and dont know how to link it it says i have to talk in disccord.