• TheWatchman
    User
    Member since September 23, 2020

Hello, for some reason I was unable to log in with my usual credentials,

I've now had to create a new account with a different Email, the trouble is i had claimed my soldier under the old account,

Is it possible to have it unclaimed ? so i can then reclaim it under this new login details ?

• TheWatchman
    Member since March 27, 2020

try the forgot your password button in the login screen

• TheWatchman
    User

wont have it whatever i try it says not recognised 

• TheWatchman
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 05, 2017

What is your previous profile?

• TheWatchman
    User

• TheWatchman
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

You are banned from the website for continuously sending reports with no proof. You submitted 13 reports out of which only 1 was approved by sheer luck.

Example of your report: 

and so on

• TheWatchman
    User

Sorry Volt, I thought I had been banned from reporting,

Would it be possible to have the whole situation resolved if i where not to report people at all ? or if i really has to do at the very least include video evidence ?

• TheWatchman
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Would it be possible to have the whole situation resolved if i where not to report people at all ? or if i really has to do at the very least include video evidence ?

TheWatchman
    You could create an Thread in in this forum and ask other players if the player in question might be a cheater, or if your spidey senses go nuts again..
    Maybe we can even help you to get better at seeing the difference between good players and actual cheaters..

• TheWatchman
    User

"

"

TheWatchman
    You could create an Thread in in this forum and ask other players if the player in question might be a cheater, or if your spidey senses go nuts again..
    Maybe we can even help you to get better at seeing the difference between good players and actual cheaters..

ChimeitekinaNeko

I'd be happy with that, if any admin would allow this profile to claim my soldier then, I will do better in future 

• TheWatchman
    User

Can i Just also add, I'm not a malicious arsehole intent on spoiling peoples fun, I see the colours on peoples stat's and have always tried to use that as a guide after feeling how they play is off and then Cross referencing them on BD to at least try and confirm my opinion.

Do I, or Have I got it wrong ? maybe/Probably I can only apologise of an excess of reports, moving forward if an when I report I shall use the forums or video's moving forward.

All I desire in a shrinking community of an aging game is that there are as fewer cheaters to ruin the fun as possible, I'm sure that's something we can all agree on ?

• TheWatchman
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"

Can i Just also add, I'm not a malicious arsehole intent on spoiling peoples fun, I see the colours on peoples stat's and have always tried to use that as a guide after feeling how they play is off and then Cross referencing them on BD to at least try and confirm my opinion.

Do I, or Have I got it wrong ? maybe/Probably I can only apologise of an excess of reports, moving forward if an when I report I shall use the forums or video's moving forward.

All I desire in a shrinking community of an aging game is that there are as fewer cheaters to ruin the fun as possible, I'm sure that's something we can all agree on ?

TheWatchman
    I recognize your name LCPxLegend. You were always, in fact, "malicious arsehole intent on spoiling people's fun". Every server I played on where you were around you would be spamming chat hackusating people left and right, you did that even to me a few times. Your reports on bf4db, that you always submitted without any evidence whatsoever, only prove this toxic behavior. 
    Regarding your original account, banned accounts can't post on the forum or create reports. The rest of the website is accessible the same way as without account. If you wish to discuss certain decided cases you are free to join our discord server. 
    That being said, our directors will check why you can't log In your old account. 
  • TheWatchman
    User

"

"

TheWatchman
    I recognize your name LCPxLegend. You were always, in fact, "malicious arsehole intent on spoiling people's fun". Every server I played on where you were around you would be spamming chat hackusating people left and right, you did that even to me a few times. Your reports on bf4db, that you always submitted without any evidence whatsoever, only prove this toxic behavior. 
    Regarding your original account, banned accounts can't post on the forum or create reports. The rest of the website is accessible the same way as without account. If you wish to discuss certain decided cases you are free to join our discord server. 
    That being said, our directors will check why you can't log In your old account. 
    Volt
    No problem, I did those things, what else can I say other than I'm sorry,

But like I have said  the tools you provide in way of colours to denote normality of stats are a good guide are they not ? with white, green, orange , red, all standing for different levels of play.

If I think a player is hacking, I have a look on BD and everything is orange, surly the only options are 1. excellent player or 2. suspect ? couple that with many having very few hours on record or some without pervious BF experience,

people are better than me sure, regardless of play time or experience but all I've ever done in the Majority of cases is looked here as well as 24/7 fair play and moved forward from that point with a report.

Toxic I may have been, what can I say, it may only be a Video game but sometimes frustration boils over right ? I can only apologise if I've upset you or anybody else either in chat or on here due to reports or so called in game  Rage.

I try my best now to ignore chat or turn chat off,

• TheWatchman
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

"

"

TheWatchman
    Volt
    No problem, I did those things, what else can I say other than I'm sorry,

But like I have said  the tools you provide in way of colours to denote normality of stats are a good guide are they not ? with white, green, orange , red, all standing for different levels of play.

If I think a player is hacking, I have a look on BD and everything is orange, surly the only options are 1. excellent player or 2. suspect ? couple that with many having very few hours on record or some without pervious BF experience,

people are better than me sure, regardless of play time or experience but all I've ever done in the Majority of cases is looked here as well as 24/7 fair play and moved forward from that point with a report.

Toxic I may have been, what can I say, it may only be a Video game but sometimes frustration boils over right ? I can only apologise if I've upset you or anybody else either in chat or on here due to reports or so called in game  Rage.

I try my best now to ignore chat or turn chat off,

TheWatchman
    The colors are just there to see the numbers that are "over average" better.. orange and red colored numbers are just an indicator.
    As example: 
    Player A has 6 KPM, 60% HSKR and an ACC of 25% as stats for his AEK and is quite sure a cheater.
    Player B has 1 KPM, 60% HSKR and an ACC of 15% with the same gun, he might be a cheater, but its more likely that he is a tryhard/good player going for the head..