This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • VAI SE FODER
    User
    Member since February 28, 2019

se eu tivesse algum link com esses outros jogadores!

pelo que o cara disse no post eles são banidos.
    and my account is normal .. if I had a ligament it was to have some and statistics or banishment do not you think?

• VAI SE FODER
    User

sorry for my English. I'm using google translator

• VAI SE FODER
    Administrator
    Member since May 08, 2017

If there are no reports that show you play together, I am afraid I can not help you.

• VAI SE FODER
    User

"

Se não tem o apoio que mostra você que joga juntos, temo que não posso ajuda-lo.

Scavenger

What kind of report?

• VAI SE FODER
    Administrator

"

"

Se não tem o apoio que mostra você que joga juntos, temo que não posso ajuda-lo.

Scavenger

What kind of report?

baguncinha1337
    Battlereports that show you play together with those other banned accounts. But I assume that those aren't there because you do not know the accounts you say.

• VAI SE FODER
    User

what? account reports that are not mine ??? Only account I have is baguncinha1337, report of accounts that are not mine? I'm not understanding ... as I said, there's no proof whatsoever ... and you're making an excuse not to remove my ban.

• VAI SE FODER
    User

Do you want me to do what, too, invades nasa? please, please, my friend ... account report that I do not even know who they are ... wue, ugliest excuse

• VAI SE FODER
    Administrator

I do not see reason to doubt what our logs show. I agree with the other admin his descision to ban. 

Consider reading our ban and appeal policies to prevent further issues with our service. 

APPEAL DENIED